PDA

View Full Version : Visa Approved

jcaleman3
04-03-2006, 01:05
Hello everyone, does some knows if a emmigration visa can be approved without filing an I-130 form?

please let me know......

I have become a prisoner of this sociaty, have not access to leave this country, can you imaging, my family members are older and dying and myself can only hoppe I can get my visa straight to go for last visit.

13 years ago I apply for such visa, some how emmigration ask for a I-130 and I could not find a copy, emmigration sugested to file again, you know what this mean, 150-999 day in cautive cell. Please I need some good input....thanks guys.

florida4sun
04-03-2006, 05:04
Sorry but you really need to contact a proffesional in this matter. If you do a search there arte some attonreys mentioned.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jcaleman3
Hello everyone, does some knows if a emmigration visa can be approved without filing an I-130 form?

please let me know......

I have become a prisoner of this sociaty, have not access to leave this country, can you imaging, my family members are older and dying and myself can only hoppe I can get my visa straight to go for last visit.

13 years ago I apply for such visa, some how emmigration ask for a I-130 and I could not find a copy, emmigration sugested to file again, you know what this mean, 150-999 day in cautive cell. Please I need some good input....thanks guys.
[/quote]