PDA

View Full Version : What is currently open/closed?

GarethP
02-03-2006, 17:15
As above really...

We go in 3 weeks and have decided to only do Universal Studios/IOA and Seaworld, plus Kennedy when we go out to Cocoa beach for a few days.

We did Disney to death last time we went.

My wife (as she will be then :)) is a rollercoaster/water ride nutter and we'll only go to IOA for that reason. I've told her how good Ripsaw Falls and JUrassic Park were when I went 4 years ago - hence the question.

Thanks in advance

bridget
02-03-2006, 17:53
Hi Gareth,

I'm not exactly sure what rides will be closed then but I saw on another thread that Ripsaw Falls had closed for refurbishment [msncry]

Perhaps your good lady would enjoy Busch Gardens too - plenty of rollercoasters there to keep her happy [8D]

djdigitald
02-03-2006, 18:34
Yep Ripsaw was closed last week when i went, Jurassic Park was open and so was Popeyes Bilge Barges. All the rollercoasters were open. All rides were open at Seaworld. Didn't do Universal Studios so i can't answer that.

Busch Gardens was good and most of the rides were open there. Don't get your hopes up on Sheikra as it isn't all that:( (You do get a nice view when you get to the top of the main hill!!!)

GarethP
02-03-2006, 18:44
Thanks all, I had guessed about Ripsaw but if that's all then maybe a leisurely day out at IOA is still on the cards.

I'd not thought about Busch Gardens. Usually we have a manic 7 days in Orlando doing everything we can before zipping off somewhere else. With a much more leisurely stay this time a trip down to Busch isn't out of the question...

bridget
19-04-2006, 17:25
Dueling Dragons is closed from I think 23 April and re-opens June some time and we're gonna miss it! Check out IoA website for the full details. [V]

mrsz06
10-05-2006, 02:09
I heard that JAWS at Universal is only going to open at special times. I don't know why. I know it was closed earlier in the year to do some major repairs on it.

Elaine62
15-05-2006, 02:14
I've had a look at the IOA website and there is no mention of the dudley water ride being refurbished, does anyone know when it will open again?

Elaine

Dopeysfriend
15-05-2006, 02:44
Elaine

I was at IOA last week and Dudley was definitely open.

Christine