PDA

View Full Version : One Day Disney tickets - only on the gate?

Angua
28-02-2006, 16:43
Hi

We've purchased our multi-day tickets from the link above but our American friends only want to buy one day tickets which are cheapest direct from Disney.*

Are these one day tickets only available from the park gates or can you buy them in Downtown Disney etc. prior to your Park visit?

I know that you can buy them online but our American friend would rather purchase them once she's in Florida.

Thanks in advance for your help.

djdigitald
28-02-2006, 16:47
I would imagine you can buy them from any of the Disney shops, downtown included.

Angua
28-02-2006, 20:17
Thanks for that, djdigitald.

I thought as much myself but didn't know if there was any difference since it's only a single day ticket with no hopping. I've never been satisfied with just the one day in Disney myself so have never had the need to buy such a ticket and I'm guessing that the majority of Forum members will be the same.

My friend thinks that I'm the oracle for all things Floridian (thanks to the OV forum) and I don't like to shatter her illusion.[msnwink] Not only that but she's "flat out" before we leave for Orlando so I'd like to sort out as much as possible for her.

I guess I'll just head into her local Disney Store and see.

[EDIT: to add thanks which I had previously forgot include in my musings. How rude of me!]