PDA

View Full Version : tickets

bouncey
27-02-2006, 23:22
Hi, I am planning to visit Orlando Christmas 2010 [:O] way in advance I know, the villa is secured, flights 1 year in advance, so to the tickets, I am looking to purchase disneys 3 week ultimate ticket, but I don't know if there is an expiry date on them other than from the date you first use them!

All help would be appreciated.

djdigitald
28-02-2006, 11:49
I'm sure Martin (florida4sun) will be able to help you here.

florida4sun
28-02-2006, 12:50
The UK based tickets do come with expiry dates, our tickets do not expire until you use them.

Martin

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bouncey
Hi, I am planning to visit Orlando Christmas 2010 [:O] way in advance I know, the villa is secured, flights 1 year in advance, so to the tickets, I am looking to purchase disneys 3 week ultimate ticket, but I don't know if there is an expiry date on them other than from the date you first use them!

[/quote]

Macka
28-02-2006, 12:58
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bouncey

[/quote]

Surely this is some kind of record and deserves at least a badge or somefink.[msnsmile2] Blimey I think waiting for 5 years would drive me insane Chris.[xx(]

wrpac00
28-02-2006, 20:56
Now that's what I call forward planning[msnwink][msnsmile2]

heathercobbett
28-02-2006, 22:23
We have a guest going out in October who has been booked in for over 4 years.It is a once in a lifetime holiday for them and they are have and are saving up

We have had 3 years and lots of 2 plus years advanced bookings

mizzy
28-02-2006, 23:15
Bouncey

if its that far away i would wait to buy the tickets until nearer the date and keep that money in the bank
think of all that lovely interest
there was a great offer on in the halifax for 10% interest with max amount paid in £100 each month and 10% interest paid after 12 months with no withdrawls

Mizzy

bouncey
28-02-2006, 23:43
The reason for the foward planning is that we have a newborn and would like to wait until they are 5 before we go back so that they have a recollection of their time when he groes up, also I have a share scheme at work that pays out 6 months before planned trip, hopefully do all the parks, Bahamas, and Miami [:P]

Martin I did not see the ultimate tickets on your site, must double check.

Anyway thank you for your replys.