PDA

View Full Version : advance reservations

Auntie Robin
25-02-2006, 07:26
I was wondering about how far in advance should I reserve a villa. We'll be traveling in August 2007. Right now, we're not certain which week.

erowlands
25-02-2006, 11:38
Hi, I would advise booking as soon as you have sorted out your dates,this will give you the best possible choice,we find that Easter goes very early followed by July and August so the earlier the better choice you will have, hope this helps a bit for you Eric

stavros47
25-02-2006, 11:56
I would advise booking ASAP. I know I have reserved a section of dates in July/August for people I know, they have paid a deposit and will secure dates as soon as flights become confirmed.

Do a search on:

http://www.orlandovillas.com/
http://www.villasflorida.com/
http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/

And list any specific criteria you require, to see what is available for you.

Good luck and have a great time.

Rhosyn
25-02-2006, 11:56
I would agree with the above. At the moment I have had a few enquires regarding July & August next year, It is never to early to book. The fun is choosing a villa that will suit your lifestyle when on vacation.

dawn
25-02-2006, 12:10
Yes, I would agree. I have really noticed that 2007 enquiries are coming in now. Book as soon as you can, that way you will get your first choice villa. Happy hunting:D

Steve and Dawn
25-02-2006, 12:58
Yes I agree with all the above, August booked out first for me this year. If you book early you will have a much better choice of villas.

andrewandcarole
25-02-2006, 12:59
Wholeheartedly agree with the above.

We have already got several weeks booked for 2007 so to ensure you get what you are looking for .... start now!

Carole

pepsi
25-02-2006, 16:06
At least if you start looking now you will have plenty of time to choose the villa that best suits your needs.

Lynne S
25-02-2006, 16:52
August is one of the most popular months due to the school holidays so get looking for that special villa to rent.

You'll have lots of fun and all the villas on these 3 sites are verified every 6 months to check we still own the property, this will give you peace of mind when booking.

We have already taken bookings for 2007 and 2008, so it's never to early [msnwink]

Enjoy:)

dolphinv
25-02-2006, 17:55
As well as the homes being booked, if you decide your dates you can look out for cheaper flights[msnwink]

zazu
25-02-2006, 20:30
we have just booked our villa for end of september 2007. I just looked at what day of the week the most charters fly from our local airport and i know i have the sceduled flights daily via LGW. I will be waiting for scheduled prices to come out before booking any flights and may wait until after xmas to see if they have sales again like last year. However we are going off peak so i know there won't be a shortage of flights. I would definately be booking a villa for August now.

Ray&Sarah
25-02-2006, 20:38
To ensure you get a good selection of villas to choose from, I would definately start enquiring now. Part of the fun is in the planning anyway and there are some lovely villas on the three sites listed above, you'll be spoilt for choice.[msnsmile2]

Lynnes
25-02-2006, 20:41
I agree with all that has been said above. Already next year is starting to get booked.

Auntie Robin
25-02-2006, 23:00
I figured places would begin to book up early. I'll talk to my family and see if we can get a target date. [sporty]

Thanks for the advice!

davy woods
26-02-2006, 13:12
Soon as you know your dates then send an enquiry for all three sites on here this way you have the best possible choice.
Dave

GrahamC
27-02-2006, 02:59
We are already getting enquiries for Christmas 2007. You should look to book as soon as possible.

ShirleyCottam
28-02-2006, 01:00
I always find if you look and book early then you get the best choice, and dont get dissapointed when you find the prefect villa and its already booked!

I am already booked 4 weeks for 2007 and there are quite a few enquiries coming in.

Have a great time chosing the best villa for your needs, there are lots of great homes to chose from [msnsmile2]