PDA

View Full Version : Loving Glenbrook...

mbb
25-02-2006, 05:39
so much...we don't want to leave[msnsad]

We'll have been here for a 3 week vacation, sadly, departure day is fast approaching[msnsad]

Before we go, we have to pass along our sincere thanks to our villa homeowners Graham and Lynne. They have a gorgeous villa, and we've been thrilled to be their guests[msnsmile] So much care and thought have so obviously gone into making their home a wonderful holiday haven for my family.

Top marks to their managment company as well..Simply Florida (hope I'm allowed to mention them by name) really assisted with some of those little things that invariably come up during a vacation..and we are grateful - thanks Ray!!

...and while we were enjoying our stay in Glenbrook Resort (and yep, tried the tennis courts too!), additional family members rented a villa in Highlands Reserve. Lots of laughs with the golfers/hackers searching for those errant golf balls, and lots of room for all to have some fun...We enjoyed visiting and swimming in your pool, Steve!!

And I know we've thanked all the owners here before, but it can always be said again...fabulous sites, great people, and we never hesitate to send people the OV, VF, and OFV way[msnsmile2]

Off to do some packing, those extra suitcases I had to buy are going to be full - and planning for next year has begun:D

Thanks again, all!
[msnsmile][msnsmile]

dawn
25-02-2006, 12:11
So pleased you have had a great time. It's great to get feedback. So when is your next trip?[msnwink]

LiesaAnna
25-02-2006, 12:24
ahhh thats such a lovely message to the Villa owners and mc's, its so nice that you have had such a great trip!!

rosie
25-02-2006, 12:36
How lovely of you to take time out to say how much you enjoyed yourselves [clap][clap][clap]

I'm glad you had a fantastic time, and sorry you have to go home, but at least now you can start planning your next trip [msnsmile2]

Have a safe trip home and we look forward to reading your trip reports [msnwink]

andrewandcarole
25-02-2006, 12:49
How nice of you to take the time to post on here whilst you are on vacation and nice of you to say how much you are enjoying yourselves and also the villa.

I also own a home on Glenbrook and I know Graham well - I know he will be thrilled by your comments.

Look forward to hearing more from you on here!

Carole

KJH
25-02-2006, 16:45
Really nice to hear feedback about Glenbrook on this site. As an owner we can't really push it on the forum so thanks for the feedback (even if it is another owner's villa). Graham and Lynne will be really pleased. [clap][clap]

MarkJan
25-02-2006, 19:30
I emailed Graham your comments this morning, it is nice to see positive feedback from guests.

Ray&Sarah
25-02-2006, 20:43
Great to hear you have had such a lovely time, I am sure the villa owners will be delighted with the feedback.[msnsmile2]

glasgowmary
07-04-2006, 03:57
soo pleased to hear some positive things about glenbrook as we have just booked there !!! have stayed on terra verde before but this villa just had a few more things we wanted so we went for that , delighted you liked it , as i got lost lots last time can i ask did you go to universal and how long did it take ?? anyway heres to happy hols mary

reemur
08-04-2006, 01:30
Hi
We have a villa on Glenbrook You will have a fantastic holliday
Universal is about 30 mins away
If you have time visit Mount Dora & Silver springs[sporty][msnsmile2]

MarkJan
08-04-2006, 18:52
We are leaving Glenbrook today after 18 sun filled days and not a spot of rain. Lawn needs some though!

Have a great time when you get to Glenbrook. I am sure you will.