PDA

View Full Version : HARD ROCK HOTEL V ROYAL PACIFIC

alfie
24-02-2006, 12:38
Just back from brill hol!! stayed at the hard rock...fantastic hotel, massive rooms great pool etc BUT did prefer the Royal pacific seemed more relaxed there, quite a few people walking round in armani etc put me in my flipflops and shorts to shame and maybe my age [msncry] but the incescent rock music did get on me nerves specially when trying to doze round the pool. 2 days in the 50's didnt help also.

MarkJan
24-02-2006, 12:49
Don't worry about the Armani, they may have been working whilst you were having a nice vacation!

Genie
24-02-2006, 13:59
Give me a nice quiet villa every time !!!!

Claire
24-02-2006, 14:02
Again , thats where a villa is best, it doesn't matter what you wear !

chrizzy100
24-02-2006, 17:22
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by alfie
Just back from brill hol!! stayed at the hard rock...fantastic hotel, massive rooms great pool etc BUT did prefer the Royal pacific seemed more relaxed there, quite a few people walking round in armani etc put me in my flipflops and shorts to shame and maybe my age [msncry] but the incescent rock music did get on me nerves specially when trying to doze round the pool. 2 days in the 50's didnt help also.
[/quote]

My daughter really wants to stay at the Hard Rock...glad you thought it was a fantastic hotel...[msnsmile2]
I had someone staying in the villa next to me playing rock music all day...so it can happen anywhere...it was nice to hear a bit of life to be honest...I can't stand the quiet..and this is America people don't care what you wear....unless you're famous.....[msncool]

alfie
26-02-2006, 14:47
i love villa holidays but with older children 14 14 and 12 they love meeting new people and especially in the pool. PLUS got to know loads new people and chats in the lifts was nice. what was especially nice was walking (5 mins) to Universal studios going in for breakfast in the bakery quick ride on the MUMMY (straight to front with room key) couple of other rides then back to pool for midday no rush no fuss lovely!!!

linda allen
26-02-2006, 16:43
Do you have to put towels on the lounges by the pool to reserve them? All that music would give me a head ache.
Give me a villa any day, i wear my pjs by the pool, have a cup of tea anytime and the drinks in the fridge cost a lot less.[msnwink]

chrizzy100
26-02-2006, 18:40
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by alfie
i love villa holidays but with older children 14 14 and 12 they love meeting new people and especially in the pool. PLUS got to know loads new people and chats in the lifts was nice. what was especially nice was walking (5 mins) to Universal studios going in for breakfast in the bakery quick ride on the MUMMY (straight to front with room key) couple of other rides then back to pool for midday no rush no fuss lovely!!!
[/quote]

I think we may stay there sometime....my daughter really wants to...she like to meet people at the hotels...she gets really bored at the villa...it too much like home...