PDA

View Full Version : Friday to Friday

NigelM
22-02-2006, 19:15
Hi folks!

Remember me?

Possibly not.

Making plans for a Easter 2007 trip. In order to provide some flexibility for flights can anyone advise if some villas are rented Friday to Friday?

Cheers

GrahamC
22-02-2006, 19:22
Hi Nigel,

I don't think that you will have a problems with those days, as most owners are flexible like ourselves.

Just enter the dates you want in the villa enquiry links, and I am sure you will get a good selection to pick from.

Sue and Jere
22-02-2006, 19:50
Hi Nigel

Like Graham says just enter the dates you require and the choice will be yours [msnsmile2]Sure you will find what you are looking for, happy hunting.

Rhosyn
22-02-2006, 20:07
Hello Nigel
As said above most villa owners are flexible with the days just search all three sites above and have fun choosing the villa of your choice
Good luck and happy hunting

steph_goodrum
22-02-2006, 20:25
Nigel

Depending on the number in your party you may want to even consider Thurs to Thurs or any day other than a weekend then you can often save £10-£15 per person each way so if there are 8 of you travelling at £30 each that's £240 saved.

For this reason we, like most owners try to be flexible on start dates as it can make a big difference to the family budget.

Lynnes
22-02-2006, 20:51
Hi
I think most vila owners, though not all, are flexible with there dates. You should have no trouble at all. Enjoy your planning.

Madabouttigger
22-02-2006, 20:56
We are going Thur to Thur and had no problems with villas - put up a request and see what you get back.

Ray&Sarah
22-02-2006, 22:06
There are alot of owners that don't specify a check-in day, you should have no problem getting whatever day you would prefer, if its for Easter though i'd get an enquiry in as soon as possible as this is a very popular time to go to Florida.[msnsmile2]

Homer
22-02-2006, 22:45
We booked recentley for a Friday to a Friday

No problem at all

Only thing is on the flights may get classed as weekend!!!!!(Grrrrr Virgin)!!!![msnmad]

jo-anne
22-02-2006, 22:58
One of the advantages of booking through a private owner is that they are flexible with check-in/out dates!
Have fun
Jo-Anne

mm69340
23-02-2006, 00:59
My Easter guests this year are going Monday to Monday! It helped my next guest as she wanted to come later in the week, so I could make everyone happy! :)

LiesaAnna
23-02-2006, 11:26
we've done wednesday to wednesday, arrived back in the UK on the thursday, beats paying extra surcharges for the friday, saturday sundays and i think mondays on virgin planes!!

Linicia
23-02-2006, 14:14
We like to go Thursday to Thursday as it gives you just a bit longer to get your body clock back on UK time before getting back to work on Monday. Booking for Easter now for next year will give you a wider choice as owners will still have vacancies.

As an owner, I am seeing lots and lots of enquiries coming through for Easter this year but many homes are booked and the available dates are not always the exact ones you want. It is always advisable to book well in advance for popular times to ensure you get just what you require.

NigelM
23-02-2006, 14:17
Thanks folks!!

NigelM
23-02-2006, 17:28
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by GrahamC
Hi Nigel,

I don't think that you will have a problems with those days, as most owners are flexible like ourselves.

Just enter the dates you want in the villa enquiry links, and I am sure you will get a good selection to pick from.
[/quote]

Ok..so I specify the type of property and exactly when I am booked to travel and all those Villa owners who are interested in my booking will contact me via the email I supplied?

fiona
23-02-2006, 18:25
That's all you have to do Nigel. Stand back and wait for the answers!

Macka
23-02-2006, 18:58
We're doing 10 days, Friday to Sunday in Orlando and then another 11 days, Sunday to Thursday on the Gulf. Absolutely no problem with either Villa.

Enjoy!!:D

Steve and Dawn
25-02-2006, 13:07
Yes you shouldn't have a problem. Most villa owners are flexible as most airlines fly daily to the US and so we have to be flexible to accomodate guests.