PDA

View Full Version : villa pictures??

zazu
19-02-2006, 01:00
I love looking at the pics of villas on these sites. I like the way the tables are dressed and the towels arranged as if the homes were in a house beautiful magazine. Were the arrangement done for the photos only or are the villas actually set up like this when you get to them??

Paula D-S
19-02-2006, 01:06
You will find that most villas are set up like this for your arrival, if not swans on the beds, some other fancy creation in the bathrooms[msnwink]

Snapper
19-02-2006, 01:47
You'll likely find Zazu that the photos don't really do the villas justice, and in reality they are even nicer. [msnsmile2]

KJH
19-02-2006, 02:30
I agree, pictures rarely do the villas justice, I was suprised how much bigger everything was the first time we walked through the door just after we bought our villa. The homes are normally kept to a very high standard.

Most villa owners would not take the risk in not keeping up the high standards..

Kaz

LiesaAnna
19-02-2006, 03:20
have seen a few villas and they have them done up, so pretty and very inviting!!

Twiglet
19-02-2006, 03:30
The swan towels are amazing. My 5 yr old was looking at villa photos with me last week, and said 'oh wow they have a lot of ducks at their house'. So cute, he thought they were real!

The houses are amazing, you can tell the owners really love their properties, they are decorated so beautifully, the colour schemes are amazing.

Ray&Sarah
19-02-2006, 16:38
It is lovely the first time you arrive at a villa and the place has been "Dressed", it really adds that touch of something special.[msnsmile2]

Cruella DeVilla
19-02-2006, 17:13
Our place is set up the same way when the guests arrive, but it is hard for photographs to do the villas justice in many cases.

LiesaAnna
19-02-2006, 18:24
we get the idea tho that they are well loved villas and so obviously cherished, think another way of the getting that special thing over is when you look at the 360 video clips, its so hard when deciding on a villa to go through all these little extras mean so much, some absolutely beautiful villas out there!!!

chrizzy100
19-02-2006, 20:12
The houses are a lot bigger once you open the door...I don't think I've been in one house yet that I did not like...apart from my friend's one...but it looks 100 percent better after we finished it off...I think after they saw other rental homes ..they knew they would have to put in some time and money....

CarolAnn
19-02-2006, 20:29
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Snapper
You'll likely find Zazu that the photos don't really do the villas justice, and in reality they are even nicer. [msnsmile2]
[/quote]
So true Steve.

Ray&Sarah
19-02-2006, 23:09
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
Our place is set up the same way when the guests arrive, but it is hard for photographs to do the villas justice in many cases.
[/quote]

Thats very true CDV, photos sometimes can't give the overall effect of the villas.[msnsmile2]