PDA

View Full Version : Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport

ujpest doza
18-02-2006, 00:16
Has anyone stayed here recently?

I've booked an overnight stay and have now seen rubbish reviews on an online site [name edited].

Also, will they pick us up from BCP on airport car park or will we have to get the car park bus to the terminal and get picked up from there?

lgordon6041
18-02-2006, 02:30
I stayed there in november, couldn't complain really. It was included in the price of the holiday but Ive stayed in much worse hotels!!

The have a courtesy bus which picks you up at the lobby and drops you off wherever you want to go.

erowlands
18-02-2006, 02:54
We stayed there in January, it was ok, needs refurbishing, corridors and public rooms need new carpets,they are getting threadbare, room was clean,bar was ok if a bit expensive, shuttle was on demand, bit busy early morning had to wait 20 minutes in the foyer for our turn. For overnight it was ok have a great time Eric

lgordon6041
18-02-2006, 02:57
They are re-furbing the place as we speak I believe. It was in need of some updating. Hopefully it will be completed soon enough.

pieman790
18-02-2006, 12:21
We always stay at Bewleys next door. This hotel was recently extended and refurbished. You leave your car in the car park and pick it up from Carminder 2 on your return.