PDA

View Full Version : Saturdays in June

villiageidiot
14-02-2006, 05:35
I know it is impossible to predict crowds on a particular day! Could anyone give me an opinion on Saturdays in June as far as heavy or light crowds? I have heard that it is usually a good day because of the tourist changeover. We are going to be in the area from Thursday June 8th to Thursday June 15th, and are looking for something to do on Saturday. We are only going to WDW once this year and want to get the most out of our one visit. Thanks for any feedback.

CarolAnn
14-02-2006, 15:21
Apart from any US holiday special events, we have always found Saturday to be a good crowd day in the Disney parks, for the reason you mention, it being a "Change Over" day. I have only been to Orlando once in June and to be honest it was a generally good time with the crowd numbers:) in the parks.

davepat
14-02-2006, 22:13
We were there in June last year and the crowds were fine in MK and MGM - longest we queued was 10 minutes for the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Saturday is a good time to go because of changeover but I don't think you will have any problems on any of the days in June.

millie
14-02-2006, 23:43
We were there in June last year and I would agree with what has been said except for one weekend - Fathers Day!!! The place was heaving - total nightmare!!! Would stay away that weekend especially the Sunday!
L

Ray&Sarah
15-02-2006, 00:06
June is a great time to go to Florida, the weekends are always going to be busier than the week days though.[msnsmile]

villiageidiot
17-02-2006, 18:24
Thanks for the replies, we are going to try going on that Saturday. Hopefully, we won't have some freakishly large crowd. We were at Magic Kingdom two years ago on July 4th and it was insane!! The park is so much enjoyable with a lighter crowd.

Southsider
17-02-2006, 18:47
We were there in June last year too, no problem with crowds at all!

Thanks for the tip about Saturdays! never thought of that!!