PDA

View Full Version : US Airways food?

Maureen 033
09-02-2006, 02:14
We are flying with US Airways on Saturday!! I know its a bit late but just wondering if i should have booked and paid for meals separately? Meals never mentioned when booking so i've taken it for granted its included............ gonna be hungry otherwise!!

Paula D-S
09-02-2006, 02:19
I travelled with this airline last year and we didn't have to pay for food separately[msnsmile2]

davy woods
09-02-2006, 02:21
I travelled with them and never had to pay and also the food was quite good as far as airline food goes.
Dave

Jo
09-02-2006, 02:25
We quite liked them when we flew last year

mollymolly
09-02-2006, 02:45
We flew with them last year and the food was ok. There was no charge for food on the Atlantic flight but they do charge for food on internal flights.
Watch out for "flexible travel plans". To give up our seats at Manchester they were offering $600 per person overnight in airport hotel with buisness flights the following day. Didn't bite though as we were only going over for 5 days.

Mollymolly

pieman790
09-02-2006, 11:07
We didnt pay for it and We thought the food was average but as mentioned you will have to pay for it on the internal leg.

E. Cosgrove
09-02-2006, 21:05
I think you have to pay if you want an alcoholic drink, but no charge for food or soft drinks.

becbecs
09-02-2006, 21:12
You should have some food included as I don't think any long haul flight to America would let anybody starve. But there are lots of other food and drinks to be bought on board.

Food charges were never mentioned to us and we received plenty to keep us going.

bushbaby
10-02-2006, 03:23
traveled with us air a few weks ago
food included two meals on the way over free coffee / soft drinks.
the full size cans not the diddy ones.
alcho drinks $5 or £3

we always get a few extra cans for the first night in our villa

usually a choice of chicken or pasta

used them 3 times always the same menu

average food or better for coach class

bushbaby