PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

gilly
27-06-2003, 20:25
What about having a photo gallery? Anyone wishing to share photographs of their holidays with others on the forum could do so. It would be nice to put faces to names that you get to know through the forum:D

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
27-06-2003, 21:08
What a great idea Gilly. I've created the new area for this - do you want to be the first to post your photo?

The villa owners have been posting their mugshots in the owners area for a while now - perhaps some of them will also post their pictures in the new forum too :D.

Kissyme
27-06-2003, 22:28
I would love to share my pictures with every-one could you post some direction on how to do this (bit thick when it comes to technical stuff)

gilly
27-06-2003, 23:00
I'll need to let that honour go to someone else John, we dont go to Florida until next Saturday :D, but don't worry I'll let yous see some mug shots once we get back. No bathing suit shots though.[}:)] Like Kym I'm a little bit thick when it comes to technical stuff [:p] ( no offence, kym!) so I would also like instruction on how to do this.

Glad you liked this idea [^]

He He He, only 7 days to go[8D] I'll be thinking about you all:)

gillian

dbrook
27-06-2003, 23:03
I couldn't get me mug shot on the other thread either so would appreciate some instructions, and I think Fiona could do with a bit of help too:D:D

fiona
28-06-2003, 05:19
Thanks Diane!!

this time the photo sign actually went up and I though I had managed to achieve it! But when I checked it there was just a little square instead of the photo. So I amended and just said it wasn't working and the little square thing disappeared!!! Funny thing is, I can post pictures fine on another forum that will remain nameless!!!!!!!!!!

blott
28-06-2003, 05:25
If it helps anyone, John gave me these instructions when I was trying to upload a photo...

If the pic is on your PC, click on REPLY TO TOPIC (don't use the quick reply at the bottom of the topic), click the link for uploading a file attachment and then the BROWSE button so you can look for it. Choose your photo and click on UPLOAD ATTACHMENT.

Oh, I just remembered Fiona... it doesn't work with Netscape, you have to use IE to upload a pic.

fiona
28-06-2003, 17:08
I did it from work Blottie, on IE, but will have another go over the weekend!!