PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Home in Solivita

dfiorito
07-02-2006, 01:54
Brand new home to be completed in Solivita. Solivita is a 55+ community in Poinciana.
The home has 2 bedrooms and loads of upgrades including a 30 foot screened Lanai.

All bathrooms are upgraded tiles and the kitchen has upgraded cabinets. There are fans all throughout the home.

There are $23,000.00 in upgrades. Back faces lake.

Priced to sell at $215,000.00

See floorplan. This home is going for $193,000.00 plus lot premium.

Why wait for a new home to be built when you can move in March 1, 2006.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/dfiorito/200626215344_floorplan1_lg.jpg

blott
07-02-2006, 02:23
I don't think Solivita is a short term rental community and has restrictions on this?

trevlad
07-02-2006, 02:58
out of interest are they hot on this, ie would neighbours inform the authorities if they considered numerous guests were visiting? i presume there would be fines and sanctions?

blott
07-02-2006, 03:19
As far as I remember it's in the Deed Covenants and, as every home buyer or someone in their immediate family has to be over 55 and most of them are probably retired, then I would guess they'd have a lot of time of their hands to look around at their neighbours! Children are also only allowed to stay for a maximum of 30 days in every year too if I remember correctly.

Arby
07-02-2006, 03:30
Solivita is definitely not zoned for short term rentals.

dfiorito
07-02-2006, 17:12
Solivita is for Active Adults.

It is not a short term rental community, but does have 7 month or more rentals.

This is more of a retirement home, or summer home for people who live in cold weather.

BTW - You must be 50+ to buy, and your children must be 21+. You are allowed "visits" from grandchildren etc.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
07-02-2006, 17:43
If it's not zoned for STR then how would you get a Short Term Rental Licence? Renting without a Short Term Rental Licence is illegal and could land you in a LOT of trouble.

As the owner says, there is nothing wrong with a longer term rental to a qualifying person (over 55 etc etc) or using yourself as long as you meet the age restrictions. From what I have seen of the community it's absolutely beautiful.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by trevlad
out of interest are they hot on this, ie would neighbours inform the authorities if they considered numerous guests were visiting? i presume there would be fines and sanctions?
[/quote]

dfiorito
07-02-2006, 18:21
Sorry - I did not intend to push this off as a short term rental.

Rather as a home in a 55+ community.

The ammenties in Solivita are top notch and the area is gorgeous.

The homes here take close to a year to build and the price rises every few months making this a great place to live and a great investment.

orlandodaze
07-02-2006, 21:56
Im sure it would suit people who dont wish to rent out their property , and have these lovely amenities around them . Personally I would like more young people around me afterall I still feel 21 at heart .

tezz7628
08-02-2006, 03:22
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dfiorito
Solivita is for Active Adults.

BTW - You must be 50+ to buy, and your children must be 21+. You are allowed "visits" from grandchildren etc.
[/quote]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk

As the owner says, there is nothing wrong with a longer term rental to a qualifying person (over 55 etc etc) or using yourself as long as you meet the age restrictions. From what I have seen of the community it's absolutely beautiful.
[/quote]

the statements above seem to infer that the owner can be 50 but anyone they rent to must be over 55 is that correct??

Parrothead
16-02-2006, 19:34
We looked at Solivita last year. The homes were gorgeous. NOT for young families.

chrizzy100
16-02-2006, 20:35
My neighbours have an over 55 place in Vero beach....its lovely...I keep telling them not to die until we are old enough to buy it from them....[msnembarrased]

They are very laid back there...and when we neded somewhere to live in FL a few years ago...everyone voted to let our friends give us the keys so we could live there for 8 months...we have two kids but not that young...22 and 15 or there abouts at the time....Americans are always very welcoming...it was so nice to know that no-one would object to us living there for such a long time...we never had to take them up on the offer...but its nice to know how caring some people are.....:)