PDA

View Full Version : is it

bethany
06-02-2006, 02:16
Is it warmer in February than in January? Or is it hit and miss. When can you be sure of warm evenings?

pepsi
06-02-2006, 03:43
I assume you are you referring to Florida. I haven't actually been in either January or February but my answer would be hit and miss. We have been for New Year about 4 times. During 3 of these, the evenings were quite cold and some days were very warm whilst others quite cool. On the other occasion though the evenings were very warm, infact warmer than in March and April when we always visit at Easter. During this holiday I wore teashirts at night and we sat by the pool during the day.

One of our friends went for 3 weeks in February 2 years ago and they had fantastic weather all the time with warm evenings. My suggestion is that if you decide to go for either of these months you take a range of clothing so you are ready for both warm and cool evenings.

Hope this helps.

pieman790
06-02-2006, 03:55
Would have to say that it is slightly warmer in February than January but there is not much in it. Its has a normal high in the mid 70's for both of the months.

bethany
07-02-2006, 18:13
How about the first two weeks in March?

07-02-2006, 19:14
We have been in Feb and it was very much jeans and cardigans on[msnwink]

But in the sheltered areas you could get a nice colour[msnwink]

julieanne
07-02-2006, 19:17
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2

[/quote]

I take it you don't mean blue Julie [msnwink] [msnwink]

dawn
07-02-2006, 21:00
Last February was warm during the day, chilly in the evenings - would definately take a fleece/light jacket

Clare R
07-02-2006, 21:21
Just back from our Gulf Coast house and it was 85F between 9th and 14th January, cooled off after that down to mid 70s. Mornings can be cold, have known many mornings at freezing or below in January. February a bit warmer but it is very hit and miss as others have said.

Clare -http://www.orlandovillas.com/Villa1367

ALR
07-02-2006, 22:25
I don't mind the cooler weather.[msnwink]

ALR

07-02-2006, 22:48
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by julieanne
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2

[/quote]

I take it you don't mean blue Julie [msnwink] [msnwink]
[/quote]

Errrm??? No pink in my case[msnembarrased]

Ray&Sarah
08-02-2006, 00:25
We went the end of February beginning of March last year and it was warm in the day time and cool in the evenings, suited us perfectly.[msnsmile]

andrew01
08-03-2006, 21:30
We were out last February I loved it, you could walk places without getting hot and my daughter was happy as her hair stayed straight.[msnscared] Great to sunbathe and go in the pool but I did need to wrap up in my towel when I came out

We usually only manage in the summer holidays.

Margaret

mizzy
08-03-2006, 22:35
Hi

we went during 4-18th march last year and we compared the weather as being similar to when we have a good summer over here in britain
we needed a light fleece to watch the fireworks and we had some occasional rain
the main thing for the kiddies enjoyment, it was never to cold for a dip in the pool[msnwink]

Mizzy

christhear
08-03-2006, 23:21
We wnet Feb this year and a couple of days were quite cool - there was frost on the ground one day - this was the same time as New York was hit by bad snow storms. The day we left though was 80. Si I think the answer is hit ans miss.

Madabouttigger
09-03-2006, 14:29
would take a fleece - jacket for evenings can get a bit chilli

[msncool]