PDA

View Full Version : My Daughter's 21st Birthday

sharon
25-06-2003, 22:52
Hello everyone, it's my daughter's 21st birthday when we go to Orlando next May. I want to plan some special surprises for her but need some ideas!! She wants to swim with the dolphins so we might book to go to Discovery Cove but we would really like to do other things as well. PLEASE HELP!!!

Tracy
25-06-2003, 23:09
Lucky thing swimming with Dolphins, we did it in Cancun a couple of years ago, it was fantastic, a very memorable experience.
We were married in Disney a few years ago and we had a meal at Narcoosees at the Grand Floridian. It was a fantastic meal and we were able to watch the Disney fireworks.

If you haven't been to Orlando before then there are so many things to do ??

Have you been before, and how old was your daughter when you last visited

chris
25-06-2003, 23:10
How about an early morning hot air balloon trip, or pay for her to do the bungee jump skycoaster thing in Old Town

sharon
25-06-2003, 23:18
We've been twice once when Nicola was 16 and then again when she was 18. We visited all the parks both times so we really want to do something different. Chris she is afraid of heights (what a pain
ha ha)

sharon
25-06-2003, 23:20
Chris my son said he would love to do the bungee jump thing. Do you have any more information about it, or know where I can get information from?

timmy
26-06-2003, 01:22
Sharon

My 16 year old daughter loves thrills. Her favourite location is Kissimmee Old Town where there is the Skycoaster plus a couple of other thrill rides. These absolutely terrify me to look it but they say it is better than any rollercoaster.

Lakul
26-06-2003, 01:29
I recently had a guest staying whose daughter was 21. In the morning they took her for a character breakfast, then on to Disney for the day then a slap up meal in the evening. They also took her to Discovery Cove and Seaworld. They decorated our villa with balloons and banners to make it extra special. Her birthday went on for the whole week:D