PDA

View Full Version : Pass out

falcon
03-02-2006, 01:59
Hiya
sorry if this has been asked before , with the change in tickets can you still leave the park ie Magic Kingdom at two and have your hand stamped and come back later that day for fireworks.
I ask as our granddaughter is 2 and may find it to long a day in one go
many thanks Mike

stabard
03-02-2006, 02:28
I believe that is still the case Mike.
Have a great trip - I am sure your granddaughter will love it but yes the wee ones do need a rest :D

pepsi
03-02-2006, 02:29
As far as I am aware you can still do this Mike. Maybe somebody else can confirm this is the case.

CERICROWLEY
03-02-2006, 11:35
Mike

I am not sure now, as when went out in December Hubby was using a couple of old passes we still had, They no longer handstamp you, So I am not sure if you can go back into the park if you do not have the hopping availibility

Martin might be more help

florida4sun
03-02-2006, 13:02
As long as it is the same park, yes no problem.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by falcon
Hiya
sorry if this has been asked before , with the change in tickets can you still leave the park ie Magic Kingdom at two and have your hand stamped and come back later that day for fireworks.
I ask as our granddaughter is 2 and may find it to long a day in one go
many thanks Mike
[/quote]

steph_goodrum
03-02-2006, 13:10
As long as your ticket allows hopping , whether it's the old or new style, you can go to any park otherwise can go back to teh same park.
They rely on the biometric finger scanners to see if you have been in already to stop one half of a party visiting in the morning leaving and giving their tickets to the other half to use for the rest of the day.
I guess they must all go to one central computer to allow for the hopping from park to park.

falcon
03-02-2006, 14:45
So what i can see if you have the basic magic your way ticket no hopping you can not leave the park and come back to it later just using one day of your ticket?[msnsmile2]
I ask this as views seem to differ on replies.
many thanks guys for help
Mike

caroline
03-02-2006, 15:05
Mike the way I understand it, if you have a ticket that doesn't allow hopping you can only re-enter the same park on the same day using only one day of your ticket.

steph_goodrum
03-02-2006, 18:38
Caroline is right Mike, hopping is an optional extra if you dont have that then you can leave and re enter the SAME park as many times in one day as you like but if you went to another park it would be counted as a second days use.

CERICROWLEY
03-02-2006, 18:39
Ditto

That what I gathered from Martins reply. Same park-same day only. if you do not have a hopping ticket.

florida4sun
03-02-2006, 20:57
If you have a base ticket you CAN come and go from the same park, you CANNOT leave one park and visit another.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by falcon
So what i can see if you have the basic magic your way ticket no hopping you can not leave the park and come back to it later just using one day of your ticket?[msnsmile2]
I ask this as views seem to differ on replies.
many thanks guys for help
Mike
[/quote]

falcon
03-02-2006, 23:05
cheers guys now clear as an orlando summers day many thanks
Mike[8D]