PDA

View Full Version : 10 day with hopping

Shirley G
02-02-2006, 21:24
If I buy the 10 day no expiry with hopping will I need to take photo ID with me to show at the gate.

florida4sun
02-02-2006, 21:28
They can ask for ID but all tickets now use a finger scan anyway......

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by pearlvilla
If I buy the 10 day no expiry with hopping will I need to take photo ID with me to show at the gate.
[/quote]

ellie
02-02-2006, 22:46
We were there at Christmas and they did not ask for ID, merely used the finger scan.

Shirley G
02-02-2006, 23:14
Thank you guys for the info

CERICROWLEY
03-02-2006, 11:55
Shirley

The reason they sometimes say, you must take photo id with you, is that sometimes the ticket can fail in the turnstile and you have to have it replaced at guest services.

LesleyB
03-02-2006, 12:25
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CERICROWLEY
Shirley

The reason they sometimes say, you must take photo id with you, is that sometimes the ticket can fail in the turnstile and you have to have it replaced at guest services.
[/quote]

Hi Shirley

This is exactly what happened to us, not at Disney but at Universal, at Christmas. The machine could not read the tickets (even though we had already used them once before) so we had to go to guest services. Luckily my other half had slipped the passports into his pocket just in case, so we were able to exchange the tickets for machine readable ones - the girl at the entrance also let us in at the front of the queue when we returned with the new tickets. [msnsmile2]