PDA

View Full Version : which ticket?

kezza5222
02-02-2006, 04:55
hi all

i want to buy my park tickets from this website but when i went to look at the ones i wanted they seemed to be called diferent things then what i knew them as from the brosure i have! can anybody tell me the ones i actually want! its a little confusing for me!
many thanks

i want to visit universal, island of adventures, busch gardens and seaworld. in the litriture i have it says there is a ticket which does all of these with unlimited entry for 14 days called the orlando 5 park ticket and does wet and wild too(which i wouldnt go to anyway. is this the same as the orlando 5 park flex ticket? would only go to one park a day with this ticket

i am completly lost with the disney ones!
i want to be able to visit all of the disney parks including the waterparks and the indoor interactive with unlimited 14 days use. where i can go in to more then one park a day (eg animal kingdom and epcot for fireworks) i am not bothered about saving unused days as this is a once in a lifetime holiday for someone on my wages... (i am using it for honeymoon and our guests have donated instead of gifts which is the only way we can afford it. )what ticket should i be getting for this? the one in the brosure i have at home cost about £169 for this option but i cant seem to find it for similar price here.

hope you can all help! its really making my mind spin with all the options! lol!
kerry

mizzy
02-02-2006, 13:20
kerry

if i were you i would sit down and write a planner for your days

work out which parks you want to visit on which day and allow some "chill time" as you really cannot do park after park (you'd need another holiday to recover)

the suggestion above for tickets is good

5 park flex and you want to vist 4 parks that you want to visit universal,IOA,busch gdns,seaworld

5 day premium would allow you 5 days of visiting the disney parks with hopping and then you can visit disney quest on another day with perhaps some shopping at downtown disney

this would total 10 days of park visiting add 2 days a chillin (water park?), maybe shopping,or a day trip, a dinner show in the evening?

and you would be left with the day you arrive and the day you leave

i would also recommend "a brits guide to orlando" by simon veness (you could get this from the likes of amazon), we found this book invaluable and we passed it over to my neighbour who referred to it as "the bible"[msnsmile2]

your gonna have a lovely honeymoon i'm sure
Mizzy

florida4sun
02-02-2006, 21:29
Hello,
the 5 park flex ticket is the one you are looking for to cover the Universal parks for 14 days. http://www.park-tickets.com/other-parks/5-park-flex.aspx
for Disney I would recomend the Disney 5 Day Magic Your Way Park Hopper with Water Park Fun & More, 14 Day Expiration - this gives you 5 days access to the main parks (you can hop around the parks on the same day) plus 4 options for the water parks, pleasure island, disney quest and wide world of sports. All days must be used within a 14 day period from first use. http://www.park-tickets.com/disney-parks/disney5-premium14.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by kezza5222

hi all

i want to buy my park tickets from this website but when i went to look at the ones i wanted they seemed to be called diferent things then what i knew them as from the brosure i have! can anybody tell me the ones i actually want! its a little confusing for me!
many thanks

i want to visit universal, island of adventures, busch gardens and seaworld. in the litriture i have it says there is a ticket which does all of these with unlimited entry for 14 days called the orlando 5 park ticket and does wet and wild too(which i wouldnt go to anyway. is this the same as the orlando 5 park flex ticket? would only go to one park a day with this ticket

i am completly lost with the disney ones!
i want to be able to visit all of the disney parks including the waterparks and the indoor interactive with unlimited 14 days use. where i can go in to more then one park a day (eg animal kingdom and epcot for fireworks) i am not bothered about saving unused days as this is a once in a lifetime holiday for someone on my wages... (i am using it for honeymoon and our guests have donated instead of gifts which is the only way we can afford it. )what ticket should i be getting for this? the one in the brosure i have at home cost about £169 for this option but i cant seem to find it for similar price here.

hope you can all help! its really making my mind spin with all the options! lol!
kerry
[/quote]

kezza5222
02-02-2006, 21:59
thanks so much for your help! we did have an itenery too, but fuigured we could do animal kingdom and MK in one day as my partner and i are not really interested in the disney bit of it, more for the rides, and the fireworks, so i thought maybe animal kingdom from open till about 3 pm, then head back for afternoon nap at villa and then get to MK for 6 ish to do the main rides and see the fireworks. does this sound an ok way to do it? i have been MK before and partner would prefer not to go anyway but i told him it still has some adult rides and its not completly for children. thought of doing, space mountain, the runaway mine train (thunder mountain i think its called) and the big log flume (is this splash mountain?) but i cant think of any other "big" rides like this that we would want to do.

also thought of doing a water park with pleasure island or interactive in the evening with in between naps for both waterparks. i know simon would want to go back to the interactive time and time again though so would probably need to get extra tickets for the interactive if you can only go to 4 places with the magic your way it would be already taken up with the 2 water parks and one interactive visit and one pleasure island visit!

kerry

trevlad
03-02-2006, 04:16
kerry i know where you are coming from. that ticket yo on about is a brit only ticket and must be bought here before travel. if you need all the extra hopping (like we do) then you got to buy this one because it will be the most cost effective instead of adding on extra day tickets at the gate and it gives you the freedom to do whatever - not sure when you going but hit ak at doors open and you can bang out the big rides and sneak a fast pass for your fav and be out in easy 2 hours if not before. scoot to mk juggle your fast pass and a queue and be away for a lunchtime swim at typhoon, sleep on your chair in the sun, race to disney quest blast a million aliens(this is more difficult to leave for big kids)sweep across to mgm as it quietens then rush to epcot run the world watch the fireworks then off to the olive garden for supper!time for sleep when you get back to work.

you get my gist

as for the flex ticket, i continually check and with the rate of 1.77 martin is the cheapest i can currently find, plus you know that lots of people have used him and if god forbid the tickets dont arrive before you go they have other angles for getting them to you

E. Cosgrove
03-02-2006, 11:23
Martin's recommendations are spot on Kerry.
Have agreat time, I bet you will be surprised how much both you and your partner enjoy MK and AK!:D