PDA

View Full Version : Medical Insurance

jingleton
28-01-2006, 06:23
Have a problem. Been living in Florida for the last year and have had medical insurance with IMG. They are not renewing people that live in Florida. Any suggestions for health insurance??????
We are not insured at moment and feel something is bound to go wrong if we don't renew quickly.

thanks Janet

esprit
28-01-2006, 08:12
Janet, where have you been, how are you doing, how is Holly now? IMG dont sell in Florida any more, I now have a policy with Golden Rule, but have been here more than two years, not sure if they will take you after ust one. Dont stay uninsured, I broke my arm this year, megabucks.

jingleton
29-01-2006, 02:03
Hi Julie

Sorry for not posting on here recently have had so much to do as you can imagine. Boy where has the year gone dosen't seem like five mins ago since we arrived. Everything going well business etc except for my nursing which is taking forever and still not taking NCLEX exam yet so bit fed up with that but enjoying everything.
Thanks for lead I will try Golden Rule have they got a web site??

Holly is fine thank you for asking she is more settled and has found brit friends and goes clubbing most weekends to downtown or PI. She has been back to UK 5 times in last year mind you!!!! and we have just brought her a brand new mustang convertiable to keep her happy!!!!

Janet

esprit
29-01-2006, 06:44
Lucky girl, that should do it I would say!! Did she meet the friends through the new Brits club, cant remember the name but someone called James emails me details on and off.
Bought Golden Rule through Four Corners Insurance.

andy and ann hales
04-02-2006, 13:29
have sent you PM re NCLEX and medical insurance

jingleton
11-02-2006, 16:42
Thanks for all you replies. Julie have now got insurance with Golden Rule and very reasonable. Thank you.

Janet

esprit
12-02-2006, 03:37
Glad to be of help, Janet.