PDA

View Full Version : Extending Park Tickets

ALR
24-01-2006, 22:24
Is it worthwhile purchasing the 14 or 21 day disney ticket and paying to extend any unused tickets for our return trip?

I've read that you can pay a fee on any unused tickets so that they can be used in future years.

Thanks
ALR

millie
24-01-2006, 23:18
Don't know if you can extend a 14 day pass - have never heard of it. i'm sure someone on here will know. As for whether it is worthit or not............

Depends on how long you are going and how many of those days you are hoping to use. As the 14 day pass is about £173 for an adult and gives you unlimited access it still may be more cost effective than a smaller one even if you don't use all the days up.

You can get access to all 4 parks, waterparks, disney quest and pleasureisland and can park hop to your hearts content.

I would weigh up the two together and do what is best value for you.

The advantage of having the 14 day pass is that you are not retsricted to 5 days and can come and go as you please spreading the parks out instead of cramming them into a short space of time.

I suppose it just depends on what you want out of your trip and what sort of timescales you are thinking of spending at disney. Once you suss that out you can see what suits your family best!
L

blott
25-01-2006, 03:45
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ALR
Is it worthwhile purchasing the 14 or 21 day disney ticket and paying to extend any unused tickets for our return trip?

I've read that you can pay a fee on any unused tickets so that they can be used in future years.

Thanks
ALR[/quote]You can certainly purchase Disney tickets with no expiration date but you can't extend the time period on the expiry date tickets, so far as I know. Have a look at http://www.park-tickets.com (the link at the top of each forum page).

If you're intending to go to Florida again and visit Disney and you haven't used all your days up, then the no expiration tickets are good value as they last for ever.

You just need to remember how many days you've used them for and how many days you have left on them. Note that you can't find this out anywhere but in Florida so either make a note where you'll find it again or pencil it onto the tickets themselves so that you'll know before you visit next time.

florida4sun
25-01-2006, 17:41
You can change the USA 14 day expiry tickets (Magic Your Way) to no expiry. You cannot etend the UK 14/21 day expiry tickets.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ALR

Thanks
ALR
[/quote]