PDA

View Full Version : park ticket prices really shot up!!!!

roxyfizz
23-01-2006, 19:53
Everywhere i look for tickets for the parks this year, they have all shot up by roughly £10-£15 per person,per ticket type!!!!!
I have a print out from a website for prices this yr, that i got quoted for in Dec 05 and they were reasonable.With the price hikes it is gonna add an awful lot to my already expensive holiday.
Do prices come down later in the year????
I don't go till Nov, so not in any rush to buy tickets yet.
I'm a 1st timer.
I shall hold out and hopefully grab a bit of a bargain.

Kazzie
23-01-2006, 20:22
I dont think that the prices come down. Have a look at the prices on the link at the top of this page, they are really good prices and I doubt you will find any cheaper elsewhere.

Karen

mizzy
23-01-2006, 20:27
i totally agree with you last march we paid £146per adult for a 14 day unlimited hopper pass with admissions into the water parks and disney quest

looking at these new magic you way tickets we will be looking at the same cost for a magic your way pass with water parks with NO HOPPING but for only 7 days as opposed to the 14

i wouldn't hope for a price reduction but you may get a special offer during the year

discovery cove tickets have also gone up this year by approx £20ea

mizzy

stabard
23-01-2006, 20:47
Have agree that the prices on the link above are still amonst the best value around. I do not think prices will come down any

florida4sun
23-01-2006, 21:01
The tickets always go up by around 10% or more in Jan. Then there is usually aniother increase sometime during year. They never go down in price.... Ticket for ticket the new Magic Your Way tickets are cheaper than the old hoppers. Especially if you can take advantage of expiry and/or no hopping.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by roxyfizz
Everywhere i look for tickets for the parks this year, they have all shot up by roughly £10-£15 per person,per ticket type!!!!!
I have a print out from a website for prices this yr, that i got quoted for in Dec 05 and they were reasonable.With the price hikes it is gonna add an awful lot to my already expensive holiday.
Do prices come down later in the year????
I don't go till Nov, so not in any rush to buy tickets yet.
I'm a 1st timer.
I shall hold out and hopefully grab a bit of a bargain.

[/quote]

wrpac00
23-01-2006, 21:25
Martin,

Would I be right in thinking that the only change will be if the £ gets stronger against the $.

florida4sun
23-01-2006, 23:30
Apart from normal price increases yes.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wrpac00
Martin,

Would I be right in thinking that the only change will be if the £ gets stronger against the $.
[/quote]