PDA

View Full Version : Test Track

Theresa
20-02-2002, 03:57
This attraction is designed to simulate the various test process that a new car would go through before going into production. You sit in a car, put your seat belt on and take the ride of your life up bumpy terrain, through hair-pin turns, into freezing cold chambers, and on to 50-degree banked curves at 60 miles an hour. The ride is both indoors and outdoors ending with a high speed circuit of an elevated track round the outside of the building.

We did this ride several times and feel that it is one of the best rides in Epcot.

Ruth
21-02-2002, 03:21
Wel worth getting a fast pass to reduce the wait, and this ride was also very popular with our young children.

imported_n/a
21-02-2002, 03:46
How young is young, we have a 4 and an 8 year old?
Jane

MMFAN
11-03-2002, 01:14
Only problem with Test Track is it's broken more than it works. Fast Passes sell out by noon since they have a backlog from the "down time". When it works, it's fun...especially the part where it goes outside.

Ruth
11-03-2002, 01:56
My children are 4 and 6. Both loved it equally, 4 year old only just made the height the first time she went on it (in fact we bought her trainers with a larger heal over there so she could get on test track and splash mountain & she loved both). Only problem is you can never see her on the photos!

Ruth

esprit
11-03-2002, 02:23
This is the only bit of Epcot which will really appeal to older children/young teenagers. My 17 year old loved it.

Julie Carty

chris
04-04-2002, 13:12
When we went on test track it broke down just as we got outside for the fast bit. We sat there for about 5 minutes then suddenly it started again. 0 to 60 in about 2 seconds in an opentop car is an experience never to be forgotten, I thought my face would be ripped off!
Then they sent us round again without getting off, it seemed very tame after that!

Chris

steph_goodrum
04-04-2002, 14:01
Theresa
I'll hire Mick out to you for a couple of hours, to take you for a drive, test track will seem really tame after that!!

Babblin Boo

paula
01-05-2002, 18:16
if you do not mind being seperated, you can go on as single rides this cuts the wait down. paula

Mickey Lover
05-05-2002, 18:08
My son was 4 the first time he went on Test Tack. He loved it!! Now that is the first thing he wants to d when we get to EPCOT!!

Michelle