PDA

View Full Version : universal 7 and 14 day passes

alfie
19-01-2006, 23:38
if anyone visiting universal and want to use more than the 2 day passes (i know they are offering 3 extra days on top at moment) virgin are doing a 7 or 14 day pass which you cannot get at universal gates. we are staying at the hard rock in universal in a few week times and rung the hotel today and they state they are not available there. Good value at £68 per adult or £72 respectively. Good for us as Kids adore uni and IOA!!

chrizzy100
20-01-2006, 00:19
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by alfie
if anyone visiting universal and want to use more than the 2 day passes (i know they are offering 3 extra days on top at moment) virgin are doing a 7 or 14 day pass which you cannot get at universal gates. we are staying at the hard rock in universal in a few week times and rung the hotel today and they state they are not available there. Good value at £68 per adult or £72 respectively. Good for us as Kids adore uni and IOA!!
[/quote]

My daughter wants to stay at the Hard Rock next trip....can you let me know what its like...she is getting room service withdraws...so I said we could stay at a hotel and not the house...we get a cheaper rate at the Hard Rock..and we have yearly tickets to the parks...so it seems the best place to go....

Mr G
20-01-2006, 01:00
Might have to buy some of these.We have Year passes, BOGOF offer in 2004 so they are due for renewal this Year. Could do with these for our friends who are coming with us this Year.

Thanks

alfie
23-01-2006, 23:13
will do chrizzy, wwe have stayed twice at the royal pacific and although fewer stars than hard rock/portofino aparently guests we met say they prefer RP to other two so we are interested in finding out too!!