PDA

View Full Version : arabian knights dinner show

bwilburn1112005
15-01-2006, 20:56
Just made reservations for the Arabian Knights Dinner Show (general seating not VIP) and would like to know about the type of seating. Main concern, will the seating accomodate a person of size?

Is it bench type seating or tables? Going in March and the family is very excited. We have a 1 year old and a 2 1/2 year old on laps and also wonder if there will be enough room to eat with the children on laps. We would rather pay for a seat than be crunched against the trays or whatever the dinner is served upon! This referes to the 2 year old.

Mom is quite plus size and is concerned as well.

thank you!

dolphinv
15-01-2006, 22:24
The seating is tiered upwards from ringside. Its kinda like long benches and the food is served from in front of you.The kids on your lap may spoil your view of the show and seating is allocated as you arrive so the later you are the nearer the back you go
[msnwink] I reckon you would have enough room for the kids and even if you pay for a seat for them will end up with them on your lap by the end of the night[msnsmile2]

abbeyvillas
16-01-2006, 03:05
Hi,

Arabian Knights is a very enjoyable show with some excellent acting & horsemanship. As Paul & Marianne said the seating is on long tiered benches. Servers walk in front of the tables so you do not need to 'tuck in tightly' for them to pass by. We went in August and the seating area was probably only 2/3 full so we didn't have to squash up along the benches, you should be o.k. in March.
The food is all finger foods so I'm sure your 2 year old will enjoy sharing.
Have a good night, lots of cheering & booing!
Jeanette.

Lisa C
16-01-2006, 20:05
We went to Arabian Nights in December and loved it. I am not the smallest person in the world and the seats were fine for me. My six year old sat on her dads lap for some of the show and there was plenty of room. Have a great time.

Lisa C
16-01-2006, 20:06
We went to Arabian Nights in December and loved it. I am not the smallest person in the world and the seats were fine for me. My six year old sat on her dads lap for some of the show and there was plenty of room. Have a great time.