PDA

View Full Version : Calabay parc

Sunbedqueen
20-06-2003, 20:09
Can anyone give me any information about this location?:)

caroline
20-06-2003, 21:28
Hi Sunbedqueen and welcome to the forum.

There are several owners with villas on Calabay Parc that advertise on Orlando villas and it's sister site, myself included :)

Calabay Parc is located on Highway 27, it is an upmarket community of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, all built to an exceptionally high standard. All the homes have private pools and many also have spas.

It is approx 10 - 15 minutes from Disney. You will find a photo of the entrance and a little more information if you click on the following link http://www.orlandovillas.com/community_display.asp?community=59

If there is anything else you'd like to know please don't hesitate to ask :)

baberesq
21-06-2003, 04:11
Hi sunbedqueen, Tomorrow,6/21/03, we are going to Calabay Parc & going to sign a contract for the Tamarind model with Kara, did a lot of looking,investigating,and research.When I get back i'll let you guy's all know how it went.Wish us luck!!

caroline
21-06-2003, 04:52
Hi John and Bailey
Hope all goes well - don't forget to ask if they still have our pool plan;)

Ian Dee
11-08-2003, 01:19
John 7 Bailey
did you buy at Calabay after all?
What lot number?[8D]

Citrus-view
14-12-2003, 22:58
Hi When we looked at CP one of our items on the wish list was a gated community which this was advertised as having.

When we visisted between phase1 & 2 is a new county road! Making the gate a noncense.

Nice houses however if you ask the local retailors many was say perhaps at bit over priced - despite this they were selling well.

Each to there own

chrizzy100
14-12-2003, 23:39
quote:Originally posted by Citrus-view

Hi When we looked at CP one of our items on the wish list was a gated community which this was advertised as having.

When we visisted between phase1 & 2 is a new county road! Making the gate a noncense.

Nice houses however if you ask the local retailors many was say perhaps at bit over priced - despite this they were selling well.

Each to there own

They do look great houses......but they are nearly a hundred thousand more than we paid for a 4 bed 3 bath......and the 4 bed single only has one living area........even if we'd had added a pool they would still be $80k more.....a big price difference....I love the outsides....I must go see them next week......:)

Matt
16-12-2003, 00:51
My home is situated at Calabay Parc and I cannot fault the design of the community. All of my previous guests have commented on the well maintained, and thoughtful landscaping of the area.

Even though PhaseII is still under development, they try to keep any disruption to an absolute minimum, and to be honest, you would not know there is building work going on.

Best of luck to John and Bailey, and give my regards to Cara;)

Although a little biased, to me this is a wonderful and peaceful community and close to all the attractions.

Matt

PS. On my last trip I did take a look back over some of the other communities and these too are all really nice!!!

pmc
12-01-2004, 21:34
Hi,
You mention Phase II - but I belive that this has sold out - anyone offer a different view - or a villa for resale there ! Thanks

caroline
12-01-2004, 22:39
Hi pmc - you're correct that phase 2 is sold out however I think what Matt meant is that the houses are still being built on phase 2

Sorry don't know of any resales, definitely not ours[msnwink]

markburwood
12-01-2004, 23:38
Hi PMC

There are a few resales on Calabay parc,I think 1 3 bedroom and a couple of 5 bedrooms.If you look at www.realtor.com and put in 33897 as a zip code it will give you a list.:D

pmc
13-01-2004, 00:02
Mark,

You are a star - [:p]Thanks.