PDA

View Full Version : 4/3 Villa Sunset Lakes Villa on Lake For sale

JLBEEKEN
13-01-2006, 17:46
We have decided to sell our Sunset Lakes Villa. Please view my OFV add for the details on our villa REF 1393. Please DM for more details.

We have 23 weeks booked for 2006 at this moment. Many repeat customers.Our website and marketing will be turned over to the new owners.

Our Sunet Lakes villa has meant a lot to us and we have put a lot of time and detail into our villa. We have the home equipped with everything you would possibly need.

dawn
13-01-2006, 20:16
It looks lovely Jennifer, if only.....I'd love to have another on Sunset

Ray&Sarah
13-01-2006, 21:36
What a lovely villa Jennifer, if I win the lottery this weekend i'll be in touch.[msnsmile]

glasgowmary
14-01-2006, 00:01
looks great!

Robert5988
14-01-2006, 02:32
How refreshing to find someone who is simply selling their villa and doesn’t feel the need to explain why they are selling to prospective purchasers.

Hope you sell quickly and for a good price.

SDJ
15-01-2006, 03:11
Hi,

Your villa is lovely and no wonder you have lots of bookings. We bought our home in Windwood Bay in 2005 and I am on the waiting list for OFV but need to get some other sites going as I believe I will have a long wait.

Good luck with your sale.

Sandra<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by JLBEEKEN
We have decided to sell our Sunset Lakes Villa. Please view my OFV add for the details on our villa REF 1393. Please DM for more details.

We have 23 weeks booked for 2006 at this moment. Many repeat customers.Our website and vrbo ad will be turned over to the new owners.

Our Sunet Lakes villa has meant a lot to us and we have put a lot of time and detail into our villa. We have the home equipped with everything you would possibly need.
[/quote]

chrizzy100
15-01-2006, 03:28
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Robert5988
How refreshing to find someone who is simply selling their villa and doesn’t feel the need to explain why they are selling to prospective purchasers.

Hope you sell quickly and for a good price.

[/quote]

I was think that too...I wish them good luck with the sell.......[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

JLBEEKEN
15-01-2006, 04:26
Sandra,

If you have any other questions please dm me. I wish you a lot of success in your home. We have enjoyed owning ours immensely and I know you will to.

Take Care,
Jennifer<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SDJ
Hi,

Your villa is lovely and no wonder you have lots of bookings. We bought our home in Windwood Bay in 2005 and I am on the waiting list for OFV but need to get some other sites going as I believe I will have a long wait.

Good luck with your sale.

Sandra<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by JLBEEKEN

We have 23 weeks booked for 2006 at this moment. Many repeat customers.Our website and marketing will be turned over to the new owners.

[/quote]
[/quote]

JLBEEKEN
15-01-2006, 04:30
To everyone else thank you for the compliments to my home and to my posting.I appreciate it a lot.It is simply a home for sale.

As an update to my original post for any propective buyers :)
All of my bookings were made by myself and all will transfer. There is not one by a management company.

If anyone else has any questions please do not hesitate to email or dm me.

I hope eveyrone has a great night.

matthew quinn
20-01-2006, 12:36
Out of interest what is wrong with a villa owner giving their reasons for selling?

I have read many threads where the immediate question is "if you don't mind me asking, why are you selling?"

dawn
20-01-2006, 16:42
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by matthew quinn
Out of interest what is wrong with a villa owner giving their reasons for selling?

I have read many threads where the immediate question is "if you don't mind me asking, why are you selling?"
[/quote]
As I see it there is nothing wrong with giving the reasons if they choose to do so, but maybe not on the public forum when it may be for for personal reasons

chrizzy100
20-01-2006, 17:22
Its a subject for the seller and would be buyer to talk about in IM or e-mail ..if people keep giving the same reasons for selling in open forum it begins to look a bit odd..if it looks odd to me ..then its sure going to look odd to buyers..
Unless we are interested in buying..we have no need to know the reason for the sale...and if we are interested we should ask a personal question like that off the forum...that is just my 2 cent...

Robert5988
20-01-2006, 17:51
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote: Out of interest what is wrong with a villa owner giving their reasons for selling?

I have read many threads where the immediate question is "if you don't mind me asking, why are you selling?"[/quote]

I think we are in danger of hijacking Jennifer’s thread.

My views were expressed in this thread in the owners section:

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_26747.asp

Perhaps any further discussion should continue there.

Genie
20-01-2006, 17:51
Sorry to hear you are selling Jennifer, I hope you get a quick sale and whoever buys it will be getting a lovely home !!!

mbb
23-01-2006, 00:04
I'm sorry to hear it as well...wish we had won the lotto last night..

Good luck, Jennifer!
[msnsmile]

orlandodaze
23-01-2006, 00:56
Good luck with the sale Jennifer its a lovely villa and I simply adore tha view from the pool . What a shame the Eurolottery passed me by again this week!