PDA

View Full Version : all you can eat

blackpoolowl
12-01-2006, 21:00
does anyone know about universals all you can eat wristbands?
heard you pay $20ish then you can eat 3 course meals at us & ioa resteraunts all day if you like.
anyone had these?
sounds good if it does what it says on the tin.

any advise would be good

btw 21 days & counting WERE COMING HOME!!!!!

terry

wrpac00
12-01-2006, 23:16
Found this:-

Special "All You Can Eat" passes can be purchased at the Universal Studios Hollywood ticket booths or on site at either one of these restaurants. The price is $19.95 for adults and $11.95 for guests 48" or less, and is available for a limited time only though June 30.

Appears it ran up to June 2005, can't find any info on whether it is/or is going to run again. Perhaps someone else can throw some light on it.

chrizzy100
12-01-2006, 23:35
it was still going Dec 5th.....

Ray&Sarah
13-01-2006, 02:03
Sounds like a good deal, as eating in the parks can work out a little expensive.[msnsmile2]

pepsi
13-01-2006, 05:25
I am Ray and Sarah this really does sound like a good deal. I haven't heard of this before.

wrpac00
13-01-2006, 13:52
Just for a change I think I am the odd one out again, we never eat out at the parks. We normally have a good breakfast, a light snack at lunchtime (not laways though) and then have dinner either on the way home or comehome and then go out again[msnembarrased]

pieman790
13-01-2006, 15:09
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wrpac00
Just for a change I think I am the odd one out again, we never eat out at the parks. We normally have a good breakfast, a light snack at lunchtime (not laways though) and then have dinner either on the way home or comehome and then go out again[msnembarrased]
[/quote]

We do exactly the same. We had lunch in MGM at christmas and it cost $50 for 4 sandwich and 4 drinks, 2 of which for our kids. It would have better value to have character meal instead of the snack

Ray&Sarah
13-01-2006, 20:45
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wrpac00
[/quote]

Not the odd one out really Paul, we don't eat in the parks due to the cost so we usually have a good breakfast and then eat again in the evening outside the parks. But with this deal I might be tempted to eat in the park.[msnsmile2]

CERICROWLEY
13-01-2006, 22:21
We did the eat all you can Last July.

It works out ok at the time, as we arrived early as the parks were opening, so had breakfast there, then we found we wer peckish about 11.00, and then eat again at 4.00 and then again at 7.00 as we stayed to see the fireworks around the lake.

This does not include drinks though. He bought the souvenior cup and paid 99c to have it topped each time, just before to ask for no ice to get a good full cup.

We did't always have the three courses though, I would be stuffed. SOmetime I went up and got one three course meal and we shared it, As I wanted the fruit salad in the end, AS I was too full to eat anything else.

The selection if very good, Pasta, asian, American etc, fast food though not quality stuff, but eanough to see you through.

I would do it again, if we intended to stay all day again, but if you only plan on soing a couple of hours, it might not be worth it.

blackpoolowl
15-01-2006, 16:49
i never ate in the parks before family of 5, tight yorkshire man (i dont agree to paying extra in a park when i can walk a mile & save 10 cents!)just never made financial sense but i pay $5 ish for breakfast, never usually need lunch then $15ish for dinner so it works out pretty good! i am sure i could fit in a lunch if i must....lol

i cann't remember where i spotted the posting but it seems good....if the meals are up to scratch!!! as i say ive never tried the meals in the parks before.
terry
18 days & counting