PDA

View Full Version : Snow cones at Epcot

ALR
11-01-2006, 23:03
Has anybody tried the snowcones near Japan at Epcot? They are the best snow cones I've ever tasted!!! Forget the ice cream and sodas, just give me the snow cones.

[8D][msncool][8D]

steph_goodrum
12-01-2006, 02:41
The ones at Sea World were pretty good last year as well.

ALR
12-01-2006, 21:53
I'll have to try them at Seaworld next time. Universal and Typhoon Lagoon weren't a patch on Epcot. Not that I'm addicted or anything!!!

millie
13-01-2006, 02:52
The ones at seaworld aren't a patch on the Epcot ones. I think it is because the Epcot ones are shaved ice and they are sooooooo delicious. Worth walking round the world showcase for!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!:D

steph_goodrum
13-01-2006, 03:36
I didn't like the Epcot ones when we had them because they were fizzy much prefer jsut the plain ones, more like Slush Puppies we have here.

We had some at Disney on Ice at Wembley and it took us nearly 2 hours to eat them as they were so compacted, most of the small children gave up.

ALR
13-01-2006, 12:08
The ones at Wembley sound like Universal!

The ones at Epcot just melt in your mouth.

I must confess I walked around the World Showcase twice one day but it was very hot!!![msnwink]

millie
14-01-2006, 02:15
Yeah the Epcot ones aren't fizzy!!!!!!!!

Lx

ALR
14-01-2006, 11:54
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

The cherry flavour is my favourite [msntongue]

ALR
16-01-2006, 22:03
How can you describe them? They aren't a slush puppie, but the ice is shaved, so I suppose they are a similar texture to snow, hence the name. You can have a rainbow flavour which is 3 mixed, melon, cherry, orange you name it.

They are very refreshing, especially when it's hot and you've been hopping between parks all day, and I'd much rather have a snow cone than an ice cream any day of the week. However, having been to Disney, Universal, Discovery cove etc, I have to say that Epcot are by far the best [msntongue][msntongue][msntongue]