PDA

View Full Version : Planet Hollywood

imported_n/a
19-02-2002, 21:09
This is at Downtowny Disney. A place to be seen at apparently - rather than eat at!! American cooking with burgers etc but we think the food was average, the service without a smile and the atmosphere not too great - but were we expecting too much?

If I compare it to Friday's - the portions were smaller, the drinks not as well presented and the bill was higher!!

I pinched the cocktail stirrer as my proof that I'd been there!! Naughty but cheaper than the $20 Sweatshirt.

chris
22-02-2002, 16:39
They had a special offer when we were there in January.If you go to the cinema next door first and show your ticket at the booking table outside you get VIP status. We jumped the queue completely and then got 20% off the whole bill (all food and drinks). We'd been to the twilight special at the cinema(any showing starting between 4 and 6 pm) and paid $4 each, much cheaper than at home, with reclining seats!

imported_n/a
22-02-2002, 18:49
Would you go again? 20% discount would have perhaps eased our disappointment!!!

deluxevillas
25-02-2002, 04:53
We too felt this was just not up to the usual high stadards for USA. Food was pretty average. We felt we had just paid over the top for the image...........and the image was not really worth it.
Ken