PDA

View Full Version : Go Orlando Card

jnowotny
06-01-2006, 06:21
Has anyone use the Go Orlando Card? My sister-in-law found it on their website of the same name. You can purchase a number of days of unlimited admissions to a large number of "secondary" attractions, ie not the big 3 of Disney, Universal and Sea World.
If you can visit a couple a day I think it's a good value but I just would like to hear it is legit.

Thanks

blott
06-01-2006, 07:30
I had a look and 'large number' doesn't seem to be exactly the case? Point is, I guess, are you likely to want to go to them all (to get your money's worth) or just to a few of them? If you just want to go to a few, then my advice would be to price them out using the link above each forum page for Orlando Park Tickets and see if you really can save money.

jnowotny
06-01-2006, 10:55
I know what you mean, I think you have to do about 3-4 things a day to really see it as a savings. It's kind of like the all you can eat buffet when you have the attitude, can I eat enough to make it "pay"....
I am really just seeing if "I go along to get along" that it is not some total scam.