PDA

View Full Version : boggy creek

kitty
04-01-2006, 03:07
Do the tickets for boggy creek have a date on so you have to go on a specific day or can you go on the day you choose

chrisflowers
04-01-2006, 10:42
Kitty
What tickets are these?

walden64
04-01-2006, 11:05
Kitty

You can go any day you choose.

When we went we got there to go out on the first boat of the morning and had a great time. We saw lots of wildlife and 'gators'

florida4sun
04-01-2006, 12:38
You can just turn up or call ahead to book a time, the number is on the tickets and there are two locations to choose from.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by kitty
Do the tickets for boggy creek have a date on so you have to go on a specific day or can you go on the day you choose
[/quote]

kitty
04-01-2006, 14:54
Thanks how long in advance is it best to order universal tickets and for the air boat ride,we are going the end of june

pieman790
04-01-2006, 15:44
Thanks how long in advance is it best to order universal tickets and for the air boat ride,we are going the end of june
[/quote]

For the Boggy creek air boat we turned up on the day (End May 05). Make sure you wear some dark clothes as Cathy had a white t shirt on, which turned out to be very dirty by the time we had finished.

kitty
05-01-2006, 03:01
Thanks for the tip on dark clothes,i wouldnt have thought of that,when we went to turkey last year i wore a light blue blouse on a jeep safari,bad news at the end it was so dirty[msneek]

Tonish
05-01-2006, 03:46
Hold on to your hat! When we went last year my baseball cap was blown off and shredded in the fan.

Tonish

kitty
05-01-2006, 16:34
Has anybody driven their own airboat?must remember to tell hubby/kids to hold onto theie hats then,we seem to be forever buying hats

florida4sun
05-01-2006, 17:07
You can't drive the Boggy airboats as they are V8's and very pwerful. There is a place along the 192 where you can hire them out. Although they only go about 4 or 5 miles an hour!

Has anybody driven their own airboat?must remember to tell hubby/kids to hold onto theie hats then,we seem to be forever buying hats
[/quote]