PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all Homeowners

Nessy
31-12-2005, 03:27
Hi there to you all,
I have been following your forum for some time now in anticipation for my familys holiday to Orlando in January. Can I please take this opportunity to sincerely thank all the home owners who recently replied to my request for a Florida villa. I received so many replies that I am still sorting through them.
Again many thanks they are all lovely,[clap]

Pamela

steph_goodrum
31-12-2005, 04:05
Thanks for taking the time to show us your appreciation Pamela. I'm sure (I certainly hope anyway) wherever you choose you will have a wonderful time and can share some tips with the rest of us when you get back.

heathercobbett
31-12-2005, 12:11
Have a great time,Pamela.It is lovely to get away from the British winter in January.You will enjoy the lack of queues and more leisurely feel that the area has.Always take a jacket in the car as you can be in tshirt and shorts in the day but need an extra layer when the sun goes down

Mostly,congratulations on choosing to stay in a house;it doubles your pleasure and can halve your costs!

lgordon6041
31-12-2005, 13:38
Have a great holiday Pamela, you've made a great choice to rent a villa. Once you rent you will never go back to hotels again. Enjoy[8D]

Ray&Sarah
31-12-2005, 13:42
Lovely to hear from you again Pamela, hoe you find the villa of your dreams, have a great holiday, not long now.[msnsmile2]

Genie
31-12-2005, 15:34
Which ever one you chose I'm sure will be lovely. We were there in January last year and the weather was great. I have just heard that it is going to be near to 80F for the next few days too, I wish I was back there now !! Have a great time !!!

dawn
31-12-2005, 22:29
Yes it it 80f here today - wonderful! Unfortunately we are heading back to the cold UK today, but still have the summer here to look forward to[8D]