PDA

View Full Version : Virgin January sale

Steve and Dawn
27-12-2005, 21:53
Just to let you know that Virgin are doing the January Sale and there are some good bargains to be had right through to 6th December. Have to hurry though as when we first looked on Xmas day the dates we wanted were available and today they weren't. Only a limited amount of sale seats on each flight.

Ray&Sarah
28-12-2005, 17:42
Off to check them out and see whats left.:D

domster
29-12-2005, 12:17
Bet they have nothing for Oct school holidays though. My dad is pulling his hair out at the cost they were quoted.

LiesaAnna
29-12-2005, 13:25
for our dates sept/ they are £408 were £431 but no spare cash to book at the moment!! buty wouldve saved a total of arround a £100 give or take!! be even better if its reduced some more later when i want to book it!!![msnwink]

lynsey
31-12-2005, 00:11
thnaks very much, steve & dawn,

i've just booked flights for a trip next november for £208 each!!!!!!, after reading your posting.

we've been to florida many times, but this will be our first time in a villa, & are sooooooooo excited. we're in the process of booking a villa through this site, after reading all of the great reviews.

just needed to say a huge thank you - for sharing your valuable information.[:X][:X][:X][:X][:X][:X][:X][:X][:X]

lynsey.

Steve and Dawn
02-01-2006, 17:45
No problem Lynsey, glad to help out. Don't forget you can book your car hire too though this site at a very good rate plus you only need to pay £25 deposit and the balance 8 weeks before departure.[msnwink][msnsmile2] PS you can go on Virgin Atlantic website and using your booking ref manage your flight and choose your seats.

Ray&Sarah
02-01-2006, 19:43
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by domster
Bet they have nothing for Oct school holidays though. My dad is pulling his hair out at the cost they were quoted.
[/quote]

Souns like Mollymoo got a good deal at £330 for the half term week then Dom, with AA.[msnsmile2]

lynsey
03-01-2006, 14:48
thanks steve & dawn,

have already booked our seats via virgin website & managed to get the 2 at the back where the plane narrows - our favourites.

we will also be booking car hire from this site.

shame it's sooooooooooo long to wait though!

lynsey.x.