PDA

View Full Version : Park Tickets

swandip
26-12-2005, 23:10
I am visiting for the first time and would like to visit Disney 3 time during our stay. Our kids are 5,3,and 1 and do not need the all singing and dancing tickets but just the basic entry. Any good suggestions would be appreciated. Also what costs am I looking at.

blott
26-12-2005, 23:13
The link at the top of the forum for park tickets gives extremely good prices and great service but, if you're looking at just one day entry, then these can only be bought at the park gates.

Do you want to be able to return to various parks? Do you want to 'hop' between parks on the same day? Do you want any remaining tickets to be able to be used the next time you visit Florida? Which parks do you want to visit? Which parks don't you want to visit?

florida4sun
27-12-2005, 03:24
Hi,
sounds like you need the 'Base' tickets but....make sure you fully understand what is on offer. 3 days in Disney will only cover around 40% of the major parks and non of the minor (water parks). As a guide, check the following:

Epcot - 2 days
MGM - 1 day
Magic Kingdom - 11/2 to 2 days
Animal Kingdon - 1 day
water parks - 1 day each one - Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon (the second one best for smaller children, both a are brilliant).
Then you have the free entry areas - Downtown disney, disney Market Place and the Boardwalk.

We have a good offer on the 4 day base ticket, gving you a 5th day free. If you want to do the water parks then you will need a ticket with options. If you go here http://www.park-tickets.com/disney-world-tickets.aspx, it will talk you through which disney ticket is best. Look for the 'Ticket Wizard' to help you choose.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by swandip
I am visiting for the first time and would like to visit Disney 3 time during our stay. Our kids are 5,3,and 1 and do not need the all singing and dancing tickets but just the basic entry. Any good suggestions would be appreciated. Also what costs am I looking at.
[/quote]

wrpac00
08-01-2006, 23:18
Sorry Martin for asking a really stupid question but I have totally confused myself with these park tickets this afternoon.

Does the 'Disney 3 Day Magic Your Way Park Hopper with Water Park Fun & More, No Expiration' include 3 days to any of the main parks plus 2 visits to the water parks/pleasure Island/DQ?

florida4sun
08-01-2006, 23:26
In a word 'yes' :)

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wrpac00
Sorry Martin for asking a really stupid question but I have totally confused myself with these park tickets this afternoon.

Does the 'Disney 3 Day Magic Your Way Park Hopper with Water Park Fun & More, No Expiration' include 3 days to any of the main parks plus 2 visits to the water parks/pleasure Island/DQ?
[/quote]

steph_goodrum
09-01-2006, 00:56
You don't need tickets for the 1 year old as under 3s go free, Swandip which helps.

wrpac00
09-01-2006, 02:02
Thanks, my brain started to hurt today looking at all these tickets. [msnembarrased]