PDA

View Full Version : Totally off topic - corny jokes

fiona
16-06-2003, 04:16
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station……..

I read that the typical symptoms of stress are: overeating, impulse buying and drinking too much. Are they kidding? That’s my idea of a perfect day.

blott
16-06-2003, 04:38
They don't get much cornier than this...

A mouse was walking through the jungle one day and suddenly came across an elephant standing in his path.

"Goodness me" said the mouse (in his high squeaky voice), "you're really BIG aren't you?"

"Oh" said the elephant, in his big booming voice, "I suppose I am, but you're awfully small aren't you?"

"Well, yes" said the mouse, "I have lost a bit of weight recently, but I've been ill".

MTP
16-06-2003, 23:25
I remember my first visit to Disney, we were staying at the Wilderness Lodge. My wife was pregnant with our youngest and as a treat she went to the spa at the Grand Floridian as they did a special massage treatment for pregnant ladies. Anyway I was kind of meandeing around with our then two year old, who had fallen asleep in her buggy, the resort was deserted as it was mid-January and the middle of the morning. The only people that were busy were a group of cast members, but it was the department that they were from that made me laugh as they were from Disney pest control. Or is it only me that finds that humuorous?

Best wishes,

Euan

caroline
17-06-2003, 00:37
They didn't manage to get rid of those 2 really LARGE rodents then:D;):D