View Full Version : Horse Riding

chrisj
16-06-2003, 03:45
My daughter loves horse riding, is there any places in Orlando
that we can go riding for say a few hours

Chris

blott
16-06-2003, 04:21
Yes, there's Horse World Riding Stables on Poinciana Boulevard http://www.horseworldstables.com (it's got sound effects!) but you need to ring first and book a ride on 407 847 4343.

chrisj
16-06-2003, 12:51
Blott

Thanks, your a star always answer my queries. That must be close to me as were staying
just off that in Crescent Lakes

Chris

Carla
16-06-2003, 13:24
One thing that I would say is don't do it in the afternoon!!

We did and it was so incredibly hot. The horses were all sweating and "slippery", so staying on them wasn't easy. They had a track through the woods that we followed and the horses just plodded along this. Half-way round the guide made them break into a trot, which nearly killed me!!

If you are competent riders (we weren't!) ask them what they can do for you instead of what we experienced, because those who could ride on our "trip" didn't rate it much at all.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
16-06-2003, 13:43
Chris

Yes, turn right out of Crescent Lakes and it's a couple of miles on the left - could not be easier.

Also, if you children are young enough I'd definitely recommend Green Meadows Petting Farm which is just as near Crescent Lakes - our children love it as you get to be very close with lots of animals we don't get in the UK :D.

quote:Originally posted by chrisj

Blott

Thanks, your a star always answer my queries. That must be close to me as were staying
just off that in Crescent Lakes

Chris

chrisj
16-06-2003, 14:08
Thanks for the advice, Think we will go first thing in the morning.
Will also try out the petting farm as well.

Chris