PDA

View Full Version : Lakeland Mall

steph_goodrum
19-02-2002, 11:43
This is another great place to get away from all the usual tourist crowds, as it's down south. Has all the usual J.C. Penney, Sears etc. and in the same vicinity there is a Super KMart and many other stores. When we went into Lakeland itself we found a brilliant Walmart, there were lots of items we hadn't seen in any of the 3 stores we normally go to. I will try to find directions, we've got them in our guest book, but not sure about here.

steph

imported_n/a
19-02-2002, 23:51
Love to hear where it is - it's not the Lakeland on the way to Tampa is it? Sounds like all our favourite stores in one place.

Calamity Jane
11-03-2002, 10:31
To get to Lakeland Mall, go down the I-4 heading towards Tampa, come off at junction 18, you have to negotiate the crossing over of the road from the exit and get into the inside lane, turn left and bingo you are there.
It is called Orange Grove but goes under the name of Lakeland Mall, I think its better than the Florida Mall because its not got all the "tourists" pushing and pulling around you. (not being tourist'ist but I hate really busy shopping areas)

Calamity

orlandobabe
11-03-2002, 21:05
We found this one about 18 months ago-but again _ i didn't feel it warranted the trip and still prefer Florida Mall or Fashion Square mall.

Again just my twopennorth

Orlandobabe

Malcolm
07-06-2002, 12:38
We prefer the Lakeland Mall to most of the others in the Orlando area. Its got all the usual suspects plus Red Lobster, Gateway Computers, Pier 1, Wal*Mart (a small one), Toys 'R' Us etc just outside. My favourite is BestBuy.com which is just across the road as well as many other big names within about a mile radius.

Malcolm Currie