PDA

View Full Version : Talk me out of it!!!

SHEEP
14-06-2003, 19:43
I need help everyone im seriously looking at booking another trip next Feb and i cant really afford it so i need some negative reasons as to why i shouldnt go to florida(i cant think of any)
Sean and (desperately missing Florida) Clan

steph_goodrum
14-06-2003, 19:52
Hi Sean
nice to hear from you again. I'm afraid I can't think of any any reasons why you shouldn't go. All I can suggest is to book for later in the year next year then at least you will know you are going and it will give you and the family the incentive to save.

Hope your daughter is well btw.

chrizzy100
14-06-2003, 20:24
quote:Originally posted by SHEEP

I need help everyone im seriously looking at booking another trip next Feb and i cant really afford it so i need some negative reasons as to why i shouldnt go to florida(i cant think of any)
Sean and (desperately missing Florida) Clan

All American food comes in a bun.....and its hard to find a place to eat where the chairs are not bolted to the floor....LOL......:D

SHEEP
14-06-2003, 22:04
:DHmmmmm nice try but buns and bolts havent put me off:),Caroline is fine thanks Steph she had her op via the groin but unfortunately it didnt work so now shes got to have the "Big" op :( but we will get through as usual she is putting us to shame with her atitude towards it(kids are so resilient.....anyway we want to go back in Feb if we can, weather was up to the 90-s and literally no queue's anywhere so unless you can come up with better reasons i m gonna have to do it.:D

blott
14-06-2003, 22:12
Hi Sean

Wish Caroline good luck with her operation - I know it must be worrying for you but I'm sure she'll be just fine...

Now then, concentrate.... putting you off going to Florida... something negative... mmmm, errr, perhaps... no, maybe... no, that won't do either, hohummm, how about... no, that's no good, possibly... nope, that won't do. OK, I give up, I can't think of any! :D

Carla
14-06-2003, 22:53
Just cut up your credit cards, pay them off (as much as you can) and then apply for new ones in January, so you don't get tempted to splash out on Christmas!!

Then you can use the new ones to pay for your villa, flights, car and tickets!! Easy really.

Sorry, misread your original posting - am now trying to think of ways to put you off. Will get back to you if and when any come to me!!
:D:D

chrizzy100
14-06-2003, 22:58
killer bugs......killer bees......killer prairie dogs.....

Its beginning to be a bit like living downunder here...everythings out to get you.....LOL

chris
15-06-2003, 00:04
Me and my clan will be there in February. That's enough to put anyone off:D

SHEEP
15-06-2003, 00:24
Sorry but you guys gotta try harder,my credit card is still in plaster from the last battering and im getting the feeling that theres nothing you can say that will put me off the glorious sunshine,relaxing and spacious villas,cheap delicious food,long easy driveable roads,friendly and helpful people,rides to terrify and delight you,Mickey Minnie and friends always with a welcome smile,and the magic of a place i would love to call home(jackies sighing next to me thinking of all the shoe shopping she could do)so unless you really try hard watch out the CLANS gonna be about:D:D:D
Sean and Clan

chrizzy100
15-06-2003, 00:38

Sorry but you guys gotta try harder,my credit card is still in plaster from the last battering and im getting the feeling that theres nothing you can say that will put me off the glorious sunshine,relaxing and spacious villas,cheap delicious food,long easy driveable roads,friendly and helpful people,rides to terrify and delight you,Mickey Minnie and friends always with a welcome smile,and the magic of a place i would love to call home(jackies sighing next to me thinking of all the shoe shopping she could do)so unless you really try hard watch out the CLANS gonna be about:D:D:D
Sean and Clan

OK you win...but if I'm still down there in Feb....you best call in and say hi.....:)

SHEEP
15-06-2003, 00:45
Where are you staying and when are you going?

steph_goodrum
15-06-2003, 00:57
October's just as nice Sean and you can get the Halloween festivities. That's when we're going this year. BTW if we get people tell us why they don't want to go can we get them to ring you up and you'll tell them they've just GOT to go?
At least you might be able to get some reasonable flight prices for February. We'll know you've given in when we see your enquiry come through.:D
Just don't get too much credit on your credit card otherwise you'll come back next time and tell us you've put a deposit on a place over there.:D

SHEEP
15-06-2003, 01:02
Im applying like mad at the moment(more cards more!!!):D:Dso you may be right i would love my own place,as to trying different times of the year i suppose we were so lucky with the weather and literally no queue's i'd rather stick to the same,Anyway who knows if my business takes off well i may buy a place yet:D:D
PS jackie asks what the weather is like in October?

chrizzy100
15-06-2003, 01:19

Where are you staying and when are you going?

I'm going to be in Tuscan Ridge....putting together beds and tables...etc from flat packs....LOL...!
I should be there from.....Christmas...till May....

chrizzy100
15-06-2003, 01:29

Im applying like mad at the moment(more cards more!!!):D:Dso you may be right i would love my own place,as to trying different times of the year i suppose we were so lucky with the weather and literally no queue's i'd rather stick to the same,Anyway who knows if my business takes off well i may buy a place yet:D:D
PS jackie asks what the weather is like in October?

One good thing about Orlando Villa's....no basements...our bathroom just had an overflow.....it went down into the basement onto the air hockey table....:(....good job it was not the pool table...

Everythings ok....now I know to move the table from under the bathroom.....hehehehhe

blott
15-06-2003, 02:00
Chrizzy, good job too that you weren't in Orlando - the water meter would have been clocking up a mile...:D

Sean, I give up! Can we use you in our advertising? :D

Ann
15-06-2003, 02:09
Sean
weather in October is great last 2 years have been in the 80s and not seen any rain :D
hows the new business venture going and shouldnt you be putting all your efforts into this ;)

SHEEP
15-06-2003, 02:14
Business going ok doing lots of Gold plating,Chrome etc www.renewmetalfinishing.co.uk and by putting all my effort in to the business it takes me ever closer to Florida:D

steph_goodrum
15-06-2003, 02:18
Ann
He probably should just like we should all doing more housework, cooking, cleaning etc. but Florida is just sooooo much more fun.:D:D

SHEEP
15-06-2003, 02:20
You said it Steph:D:D:D

chrizzy100
15-06-2003, 03:46
quote:Originally posted by blott

Chrizzy, good job too that you weren't in Orlando - the water meter would have been clocking up a mile...:D

Sean, I give up! Can we use you in our advertising? :D

We have a meter too.......:(
But lucky we got to it right away......if we had gone out and not noticed...we would of had an indoor swimming pool......[8D]