PDA

View Full Version : eTickets

Vron
13-06-2003, 23:22
We're planning on going to Busch Gardens this time around - couldn't fit it in last time we went!!! Has anyone ever used the eTicket method? I've found a site that is offering $46.75 for a single-day ticket. This is the cheapest I've come across - and BOY have I been searching! Just a little hesitant about booking as I've never heard of eTickets before. Anyone ever used them, or had any reports about them? Seems legit., but would welcome your advice - you've always come up trumps before when people have had queries. Thanks anyone who can help.

florida4sun
13-06-2003, 23:37
Can you let us see the site. $46.75 is below cost (unless of course it does not include tax).

Vron
13-06-2003, 23:58
no problem - the site is commerce.4adventure.com/store. $46.75 is the price before tax, but they did show a total of $250 dollars for 5 people - this included $16 dollars tax. Any comments on this - good or bad?

MsRuthieB
14-06-2003, 00:13
The site is run by Anheiser-Busch; Busch Entertainment Corp. so maybe that's why they can offer the tickets below cost? I would feel comfortable purchasing them online there. Looks like a deal to me.

steph_goodrum
14-06-2003, 00:57
If you look at the Fun cards you can buy one before June 30th which offers unlimited admission till the end of the year for just $51.95
I went through the Sea World website but I think they end up at the same site.
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay 2003 Fun Card
Fun Card - Offer Ends June 30, 2003. Unlimited admission to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay through December 31, 2003.
type price qty

Adult $51.95
Child (Ages 3-9) $42.95

We used the e-ticket method last year and it was fine, in fact we had paid for the 2002 funcards even though we knew we weren't going till December but before we left in Mid Decemeber they had bought out the 2003 Funcards so we asked if we purchased the 2003 instead whether we would get a refund of the others as we hadn't verified them at the park, they did this with no problem we just had to send them details and it was credited back to our credit card.

tonyjameswright
14-06-2003, 01:18
We use e-tickets all the time when booking our flights, it's basically just an e-mail that confirms your booking, you print the e-mail off and take it with you... that's it.. very easy!

Hope this helps

Karen

Andy & Arlene
14-06-2003, 02:56
We also bought the funcard - Busch Gardens & Sea World for (Approx) $98 + tax per adult for use until the end of the year. Paid by credit card and had to print off the voucher which we show at the ticket office when we go over in October.

Vron
14-06-2003, 03:16
Thanks all! [:X][:X] Looks like it's a go then - Steve & I are SO looking forward to this holiday. We went in 2000 for the very first time, didn't think we'd get back so soon. It might be the last big holiday with ALL the children - eldest is now 15 and she's already wanting to bring boyfriend!![V]. Staying Windsor Palms 9th August to 24th. WoW!!!!!!:D