PDA

View Full Version : How lucky are you?

Cruella DeVilla
06-12-2005, 16:44
After another win yesterday, bonus ball in office swepstake, Mr CDV has to be the luckiest person when it comes to raffles etc. I am also quite lucky and only yesterday took a phone call from a well known car magazine to say I was in the final runing for a sports car. A prize draw I had entered at the airport before our November trip to Florida. I will find out on the 13th, not expecting it but I guess someone has got to win!

Over the last 3 years we have won:.

Half a dozen amounts of money all over 500 pounds and one of almost 2000 pounds.

Digital widescreen flatscreen 32inch TV

Technics home cinema surround system

Flight tickets to Orlando (July this year)[:X];)

Numerous prizes on radio stations and at office party raffles etc, cd playter, booze, food,chocs etc. Lucky on the lottery and quizzes also.

So are we alone or is lady lulck amongst you?

06-12-2005, 17:01
I do consider myself to be very lucky but not in the sense of winning prizes.............

I have the happiest marriage of anyone I know and I am still on honeymoon after nearly 12 years..........I have 5 beautiful children......I live in one of the most beautiful counties in the country in a nice big detatched house, I have been around the world to almost every country and met some of the most famous people on the planet...........so Yes I do consider myself very lucky, just need to win the lotto and I will be complete LOL!!![msnwink]

Cruella DeVilla
06-12-2005, 17:48
Aw, that's nice Julie. I am also lucky in that way, I have also travelled extensively and lived in some fab countires over the years, have a lovely house in the sun and a wonderful man to share it with. Just working on the children... Oh and a fabulous shoes and handbag collection[laugh]

06-12-2005, 18:00
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
Aw, that's nice Julie. I am also lucky in that way, I have also travelled extensively and lived in some fab countires over the years, have a lovely house in the sun and a wonderful man to share it with. Just working on the children... Oh and a fabulous shoes and handbag collection[laugh]
[/quote]

LOL!!!

Macka
06-12-2005, 18:05
I won a 24 piece set of crockery on the Bingo at Talaca in North Wales when I was 10.

After that, I won,... erm,.....no that was it.

I'm with Julie on this one I've got my lovely wife Bev, and no-one could be luckier than that. We've also both got our health, so everything else is truly superficial when it come right down to it. Including holidays to Florida.

(nice if you can get it though[msnwink])

LiesaAnna
06-12-2005, 18:07
bit like you Julie! i could do with a lucky lottery ticket, but i have a wonderful husband, 6 wonderful children and 4 beautiful grandchildren, and my lovely dad!
oh and in reasonably good health, thank goodness, no money worries apart from not having enough to buy our own villa in the sunshine state! i am lucky![lucky]

Cruella DeVilla
06-12-2005, 18:33
I think health is more important that anything including money, great if you can have both though, oh well there is always the lotto!

julieanne
06-12-2005, 18:58
I'm not lucky in the sense of winning prizes.

Haven't been particulary lucky in love either [msncry] [msncry]

But I have my health, a job and home. Still have my wonderful Mum and Dad, some great friends and have had lots of fantastic holidays - so all in all I consider myself fairly lucky [lucky]

Ray&Sarah
06-12-2005, 21:56
Never win anything, but am thankful for what I have got, a great hubby and two wonderful sons.[msnsmile2]

Chloe
06-12-2005, 22:26
I think that good health is THE most important thing, also that you have to view life along the lines of having a half-full glass, rather than a half empty one. I think if you have good health and are generally keeping body and soul together, and maintaining a roof over your head ( especially if you have a second roof, in a sunny climate), then you are doing OK. The extra's are I suppose bonuses. Also I don't do competitions really, so I can't complain about not wining prizes. I think I will start entering them though. Chloe

Paula D-S
06-12-2005, 22:27
Don't do the lottery so I'm not waiting for the big win.
Have a lovely husband two lovely daughters a fab Mum and Dad two sisters and three neices. Also got a great home and great friends.

Oh yes and I've got tickets to see both Robbie Williams and Take That next year:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

KJH
07-12-2005, 03:27
Just past my Maths exam.....So I must have been VERY lucky tonight:D

2morrow Literacy ....

Kaz

LiesaAnna
07-12-2005, 11:50
http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/LiesaAnna/200512774035_qualatex_37230.jpg
well done Kaz!! am very pleased for you!

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/LiesaAnna/200512774956_imageload.jpg
congratulations!

Ray&Sarah
07-12-2005, 12:06
Well done Kaz, you clever girl.[msnsmile]

kimwo
07-12-2005, 12:21
Well done Kaz,

Kim[clap]

julieanne
07-12-2005, 12:51
Well done and good luck for today Kaz [clap]

Cruella DeVilla
07-12-2005, 12:53
Good for you Kaz, I get the result of me latest exam in my degree in a couple of weeks. Hope I get a baloon anc champage Liesa!

LiesaAnna
07-12-2005, 13:51
CDV of course you will!!!

Ray&Sarah
07-12-2005, 20:13
Good for you Kaz, I get the result of me latest exam in my degree in a couple of weeks. Hope I get a baloon anc champage Liesa!
[/quote]

I have everything crossed for a good result for you CDV.[msnsmile2]

Cruella DeVilla
07-12-2005, 21:10
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah
[/quote]

I have everything crossed for a good result for you CDV.[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

Thanks Sarah[grouphug]

bjpointon
07-12-2005, 21:41
Feeling licky, just had a £50 cheque this morning. I donate to two Local Hospices and this is off one of their Lottery Draws.

Cruella DeVilla
07-12-2005, 22:36
Dorothy that made me laugh.... are you so happy you want to lick everyone![:o)]

KJH
08-12-2005, 00:24
Thanks everyone, passed literacy tonight....98%...not too bad for an old girl.

I can relax now,....oh no I can't...bl**dy H*ll.. it's nearly Christmas.

Kaz[msnscared]

Champers was lovely Liesa[msnwink]

bjpointon
08-12-2005, 01:12
Hi CDV, that's what one glass of wine does for me!!

Cruella DeVilla
08-12-2005, 01:20
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bjpointon
Hi CDV, that's what one glass of wine does for me!!
[/quote]

Good for you[clap]

Ray&Sarah
08-12-2005, 01:50
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJH
Thanks everyone, passed literacy tonight....98%...not too bad for an old girl.

I can relax now,....oh no I can't...bl**dy H*ll.. it's nearly Christmas.

Kaz[msnscared]

Champers was lovely Liesa[msnwink]
[/quote]

Wow what a great result.[msnsmile2]

LiesaAnna
08-12-2005, 03:10
http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/LiesaAnna/20051272390_chatterbox_th_best.jpg

well done again Kaz![clap][clap][clap]

julieanne
08-12-2005, 12:47
Well done Kaz [clap] [beer]

08-12-2005, 14:42
Very well done Kaz[clap][clap][clap]