PDA

View Full Version : HIGHLAND RESERVE

sharon
12-06-2003, 22:06
Hello, can anyone give me some information about Highland Reserve. We have just booked our holiday for May next year and will be staying here.

dbrook
12-06-2003, 22:14
Yes Sharon there are a few of us who own homes on Highlands Reserve on this site. It is a lovely community/sub-division (though we are biased)and all the homes are relatively new (all under 4 years I think). Lovely golf course, a lot of the villas having golf views and communal facilities including pool, tennis court, childrens play area and of course Clubhouse serving snacks during the daytime hours. It is lovely to take a walk around the community in the evenings too and the golf course gives it a very tranquil relaxing feel. We have only owned for a year and been once but we love it!

A few minutes drive to supermarkets and restaurants. An added bonus is that a shopping complex including a Publix supermarket is opening shortly only a few hundred yards away from Highlands Reserve.

Ask away if you have any further questions.

esprit
12-06-2003, 22:15
Nice estate on highway 27 (west of Disney) Really good golf course. They have just built a Publix supermarket and small shopping plaza very near to it it, even walkable distance most probably. Good choice, I would say,

Lakul
12-06-2003, 22:16
Biased of course but it is a great location for a holiday. Very relaxing, spacious and quiet.

Highlands Reserve is a 18 hole par 72 championship golf course. There are practice greens, a driving range and a clubhouse which caters for all your golfing needs. A communal swimming pool, tennis court and a play park for the children are all available for guests to use.

Theme Parks, Supermarkets(one right door, a Publix opening shortly), Shops and Restaurants are all only a few minutes away

If you have any specific questions - fire away.

sharon
13-06-2003, 12:06
Thank you for your replies, I was wondering if Highlands Reserve is close to any evening entertainment for the odd occasions that we may want to go out?

Lakul
13-06-2003, 12:13
Hi Sharon

There is a large Wal-mart located south of Highlands Reserve on HWY27. It takes about 10 - 15 minutes to drive there.

MsRuthieB
13-06-2003, 17:59
We'll be staying in the Highlands Reserve the first week of next month. My fiance has a tee time reserved to gold there too. This is my first time also, so I'm really really excited. Be sure to watch the trip reports thread (or even this thread maybe) because I'll be sure to let you know how everything went.

MsRuthieB
13-06-2003, 18:00
opps...that should have been golf (not gold)..sorry

sharon
17-06-2003, 11:37
does anyone know of any sites where I can view pictures of the Highlands Reserve villa's and the surrounding community please?