PDA

View Full Version : Seaworld/busch combo ticket for January

Linicia
26-11-2005, 01:11
I need to order some park tickets for use in January but want to buy them now for Christmas perents. Some of the ones needed are the Seaworld/Busch Gardens combo tickets but I have noticed on the ticket site that you have to use the 'free' ticket before the end of 2005 so they are no good for a trip in January. I only really need a one-day-at-each-park-combo ticket but am not clear if the combo one listed can be used in January at all.

Any advice please? I really want to get this out of the way and that will be another prezzie sorted.

florida4sun
26-11-2005, 20:22
We have sjust recived new vouchers so the extra day is valid through 2006, but needs to be taken within 5 days of the first.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Linicia
I need to order some park tickets for use in January but want to buy them now for Christmas perents. Some of the ones needed are the Seaworld/Busch Gardens combo tickets but I have noticed on the ticket site that you have to use the 'free' ticket before the end of 2005 so they are no good for a trip in January. I only really need a one-day-at-each-park-combo ticket but am not clear if the combo one listed can be used in January at all.

Any advice please? I really want to get this out of the way and that will be another prezzie sorted.
[/quote]

big peachy
29-11-2005, 01:20
Need some info please ive booked and paid for the 4 disney pks tickets.Im wanting to do Seaworld and U/S as well. Can these pks be done in one day each pk??.Can i purchase them over ther without to many probs.And oh i nearly forgot the disney fast passes how do they work do i have them with my ultimate pk tickets deal.

florida4sun
30-11-2005, 00:58
SW, US and IAO all need atleast a day each. You can buy tickets at the gate or at a discount from us (also avoids long queues).
Fastpass is explained here http://www.park-tickets.com/FastPass.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by big peachy
Need some info please ive booked and paid for the 4 disney pks tickets.Im wanting to do Seaworld and U/S as well. Can these pks be done in one day each pk??.Can i purchase them over ther without to many probs.And oh i nearly forgot the disney fast passes how do they work do i have them with my ultimate pk tickets deal.
[/quote]