PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

Bunny
11-06-2003, 02:06
My wife and I have been on the VRV web site since January, we own a villa at Highlands Reserve. We have just joined the forum, and first impression is very good. We have found the VRV web site excellent, and no matter how many different web sites I look at, there is no one with as much info, and user friendly as VRV/OV.

We are from Weymouth in Dorset, and will be over in Florida the first two weeks of July, so if there are any villa owners over there at that time, let us know, and perhaps we could meet up for a Bud!
Look forward to hearing from you, Trevor & Debbie.

fiona
11-06-2003, 02:16
Welcome to the forum Trevor & Debbie. We have played golf many times at HR, and indeed I have had to make my husband sit on his hands regarding buying a second villa - at Highlands! I want to get one wiping it's face as he put's it, before we go mad!

Sadly we are not out until Christmas as we are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary with a hotel holiday in Dubai, although we do have a window in September which if it stays free my eldest and I might pop out before she goes off to university (presuming the A levels are passed!). Last time we stayed in a hotel abroad was for our honeymoon, otherwise we have always gone self-catering.

dbrook
11-06-2003, 02:27
Hi Trevor and Debbie,

Welcome to the Forums. Thought I would say hello as we are also owners at Highlands Reserve. We purchased in June last year and our villa is on Troon. Wish we were going out in July. We have to wait until August 2004 now which seems an awful long time away! We have only been over to our villa once since purchasing and didn't have time for a game of golf:(

caroline
11-06-2003, 04:36
Hi Trevor and Debbie

Wecome!

We're not over again until October, however if you go into the owners area of the forum you will find details of who's over there, when, etc There have been several "meets" now and I'm sure there will be many more!

Lakul
11-06-2003, 11:23
Welcome to the forum from another Highlands Reserve owner. We are out there at the end of August so will miss you too. Enjoy the forum and your home:D