PDA

View Full Version : Morning All...

BillySmasher
10-06-2003, 17:54
Hi. My name is Martin and I am a new member of this forum. I signed up because the posters seem friendly and sensible and you get to hear all sides of the rental story - good and bad :)

Along with my cousin and my brother I am looking to buy a Palm Harbour-style 7 bed effort on Emarald Island, primarily to rent out but also as a place for us all to stay when the various families come out to Orlando - and we all try to make it about once a year [8D].

All words of wisdon greatfully received!

Martin.

caroline
10-06-2003, 18:16
Hi Martin

Welcome to the forum, glad to hear you find us friendly;) we think we are[:I], but it's always nice to hear it from somebody else;)

Keep reading and don't hesitate to ask if there's something you'd like to know, we all try and help each other if we can.

gale
10-06-2003, 19:17
hi martin my name is gale and i found this forum a couple of days ago as you say excellent, also quite addictive. we also are looking into emerald island villas to buy. we hope to get out there to inspect the site soon:) we love florida and a relative has lived in St Petes for the past 20yrs and has always loved it. lucky her. have the bilders offered to build any extras as we want a covered area to patio. for breakfast etc al fresco. also i have seen a rental villa at hampton lakes or westridge with an outside bar/kitchen that would be nice. does anyone have info on this type of addition.[?]

Amirah
10-06-2003, 23:50
I don't know what I would have done in Orlando without this site.:)