PDA

View Full Version : 7-day passes

farawayfan
22-11-2005, 00:19
We've got 7 day passes.

Question - any suggestions as to which parks to visit on which days and what park's worth visiting twice?

thanks

Macka
22-11-2005, 11:14
Jackie, I take it you've got 7 day Disney passes?

Do you intend to do Universal and/or Seaworld as well?

dawn
22-11-2005, 13:24
Hi,
If its your first visit, I would suggest that all the Disney parks are a must.
I would set aside 2 days for Magic Kingdom, and would definately stay one day for Spectromagic and the fireworks.

mizzy
22-11-2005, 14:38
Hi Jackie

i think it depends on your childrens ages if they are very young then i would suggest 2 days in MK and one day in the rest of the parks if you have days left i would make it 2 days in Epcot

for both MK and Epcot i would have one early start and one late start in each park that way you can stay and watch the evening fireworks without the children getting to tired and the adults getting footsore

if its raining i would say disney quest is worth a visit too

and if you can i would try to visit a water park for a days rest for your poor feet

mizzy

pieman790
22-11-2005, 14:52
Hello, I would spend 2 days at MK, 1 Day at Animal Kingdom, 1 Day at MGM, 1-2 days at the water parks and perhaps 1-2 days at Epcot.
Do the passes expire? If they dont then think about doing some other the other parks like Sea World, Universal etc and save the spare days for your next visit.
Im sure you will have a great time what ever you do.

becbecs
22-11-2005, 16:14
It depends on the ages of your children,

Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom for the youngsters

Epcot and MGM for the older child

And the water parks for everyone.

Dont forget the other parks also Universal and Seaworld whihc is our favorite.

brizzle
22-11-2005, 18:08
A general rule is to avoid the early magic hours for Disney resort guests becuase the parks get busy an hour before they let you in.
If you are on resort then use them :-)

An easy way to remember the days is the word MADEMAD
M = MK
A = AK
D = MGM
E = EPCOT

Start on Sunday for M, then Monday A, then Tuesday D and so on....

Brizzle.

E. Cosgrove
23-11-2005, 12:27
Do you have park hopping priviledges with your passes? You could use your extra days visiting several different parks to "mop up" the things you have missed or to repeat your favourite things.
Do pace yourselves though and schedule in some rest days, remember your tickets never expire and you can use the extra days on your next trip [msnwink]

brizzle
23-11-2005, 12:53
With the new Magic Your Way tickets the non-expiry is now an extra option so they may not have it.
We bought passes with park hopping but left out the non-expiry option this year.

If you are on resort they also have extra magic hours in the evening now. We spent a good few hours in EPCOT from 9pm to midnight doing Soarin' etc this year. Very nice if you are on-site.

farawayfan
23-11-2005, 20:04
They are simple 7-day passes -

no hopping
no extras
expiry after 14 days

thanks

E. Cosgrove
23-11-2005, 21:42
Forgot about having to purchase the no expiry option[msnsad]

neild292
25-11-2005, 16:56