View Full Version : one day visit

Fourdents
16-11-2005, 02:25
Can you get a day ticket for Epcot ?

Can I book one on O.V. Park Tickets ?

Linda

florida4sun
16-11-2005, 05:56
Single days are only available at the gate. The cost is around $65 and there are no discounts [msnsad]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Fourdents
Can you get a day ticket for Epcot ?

Can I book one on O.V. Park Tickets ?

Linda
[/quote]

Macka
16-11-2005, 12:51
You could bunk in Linda.[msnwink]

I'll be happy to share my not inconsiderable expertise in this field with you.

Been to Chester Zoo hundreds of times. Never paid, funnily enough, you get in over the polar bear enclosure [msnsmile2], risky, yes, but effective.[msnwink]

Genie
16-11-2005, 13:24
If you intend going back to Florida buy a 3 or 4 day that have no expiration and then you can use the remaining days next time.

dawn
16-11-2005, 13:29
Another idea is to buy a multi-park ticket that allows hopping. That way you can visit one of the other parks in the morning, return to your villa for a rest and return to Epcot in the afternoon and watch the fireworks in the evening[msnsmile]

Fourdents
16-11-2005, 18:30
Thanks to all for the excellent advice:D

MACKA.....shame on you !

You probably got in to Chester Zoo for being the "little monkey " you are LOL [msnwink]

Have a slap over the ear with a ripe banana !!

Linda

Macka
16-11-2005, 18:41
[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Ooooh, a slap with a banana..[msnsmile2]

Didn't pay in the Cinema either, saw Old Yeller, 8 times on the trot by using the "bunking wire" (Caitlin may know of this).

Obviously I've never bunked into Disney, but I would like to attempt it, it's the challenge you see.

I was a world class bunker, did Wembley once.[^]

(of course I do not endorse any illegal or immoral actions and do not encourage others to do same.)