PDA

View Full Version : Flights in October 03

Peter R
07-06-2003, 12:11
We recently decided to go out to Orlando for 10 days in the October school holidays. Started shopping online, but prices were c. £550/600 each (Kids will have turned 12 by then and are adults! Grr). Eventually found a good site www.airnet.co.uk and got flight from Gatwick to Orlando (stopping at Philadelphia)for £327 each. Flight times seem OK compared to other stop-overs we looked at. The flights are with US Airways (who we have never flown with before - hope they are OK).

The airnet.co.uk site seemed to offer a good choice of flights, some at reasonable prices.

Now all I have to do is find flights for next Easter at a good price (looks like I have missed the boat as usual and all the cheap flights have already gone).

Peter R

blott
07-06-2003, 15:44
Hi PeterR

Welcome to the forum.

We've flown at least twice with US Airways and had only minor problems. The transatlantic plane had seat back TVs, staff were friendly and the food was passable. That's a good price for October half term.

sunseeker
08-06-2003, 03:21
Hi PeterR
My parents flew out with US Airways last Oct half term from Gatwick also with a stopover at Philadelphia. They paid a similar price to you. It was their 3rd trip to the states and said their flights and service were really good. They would certainly use US Airways again. Have a fantastic trip[8D], wish we were going too.
Dave

Peter R
08-06-2003, 03:27
Hi Guys

Thanks very much for your postings - it is good to hear of others who have no real complaints about the airline.

Peter R

[8D][8D]