PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Peter R
07-06-2003, 11:46
I found this site when I noticed the name coming up on another Forum I am a member of. Since then I've been looking at the wealth of fantastic information here. My wife Rachel and I have been to Florida many, many times, but this site would be of fantastic help, especially to people who have never been before - The Theme Park Guides are excellent, keeping right up to date with what is going on and getting real views.

We live in Edinburgh - bought our villa in Windsor Palms Dec 02. Enjoying it so far!

Peter & Rachel

chris
07-06-2003, 13:32
Hi Peter and Rachel
Welcome to the forum. As you are an owner, if you sign up to advertise your home on www.vacation-rental-villas.com (just click the link for Florida vacation rentals at the top of the home page)then you can have access to the villa owners area and get a wealth more info. It costs nothing to join, just £15 for every week booked through the site.

fiona
07-06-2003, 13:48
HI Peter & Rachel, welcome to the site. There are a few Windsor Palms owners on here, and we just down the road from you at Rolling Hills.

Peter R
07-06-2003, 14:03
Chris

Many thanks for the info - I have just been on and done the intial advert. Need to sort out the photos now, which I am never quick at!

Thanks again

Peter R
:):)

Dodge
10-06-2003, 22:43
Hi Peter& Rachel,

We are looking to buy a villa soon in Orlando.

I hope you are both enjoying your new home