PDA

View Full Version : how about

berni_richards
14-11-2005, 19:32
a spell checker when you reply to questions/comments on the forum, either by pressing a button manually or better still when you submit it spell checks automatically.

Berni

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
14-11-2005, 19:57
I believe there is one you can get for Internet Explorer which spell checks as you type in form fields on any website. Any mis-spellings get underlined with a wiggly red line.

It's built into the Safari web-browser I use and I find it very handy.
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by berni_richards
a spell checker when you reply to questions/comments on the forum, either by pressing a button manually or better still when you submit it spell checks automatically.

Here is the link for IE users: http://www.iespell.com/

Berni
[/quote]

berni_richards
14-11-2005, 21:18
my hubbie wont allow anything downloaded on our new pc unless he knows and has used it himself so I guess if you use the one you mention above, -- in the future there is little hope of having my improvement ever implemented?

I type so fast sometimes my spelling is really bad I still think it is a good idea.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
14-11-2005, 22:46
There is a spell checker for the forum software that can be added but it's finding the time to do it as it requires quite a bit of coding and we are very busy with other things - not least of which we are gearing up the sites for the new year rush of guests.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by berni_richards
my hubbie wont allow anything downloaded on our new pc unless he knows and has used it himself so I guess if you use the one you mention above, -- in the future there is little hope of having my improvement ever implemented?

I type so fast sometimes my speeling is really bad I still think it is a good idea.
[/quote]